Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Trade?

2 Likes

New to this game

1 Like

Hey @Xag_darklight
I’m sensing alienic spirits around you. A whole mass of Infernal Alienic spirits. The auras are purple and black and grey.

One seems to be staring at me…actually alot of them are…in a calm friendly manner. Almost as if waiting orders.
Satan’s legions? :thinking:

Well damn

You have some powerful allies behind you. They get shit done and don’t fuck around

Could you read me for any messages pls?

2 Likes

Oh thanks interesting scan,
I will look more on it
And yes I talked to Satan before and told me some stuff about his legions and information he even told me that he is more that an alien
I will return the scan when I have time

1 Like

No I don’t know how to do it but willing to learn.

1 Like

Thanks you very much I was looking for something like this. I need to fix how I search for things.

1 Like

A swap…Anyone willing to scan and inform me what it is they sense, I’ll do one in return as soon I’m not busy in around an hour.

Let’s try again. Is someone would like to scan me? I will do card reading in return.

Anyone want to give me a quick reading please? I tried evoking Aphrodite and I just want to confirm that she heard me and is willing to work with me.

Anyone up to swap, now I’m not busy :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want to trade scan for reading you can PM me your question.

I like that read and I’ll do your reading in a bit. I’m little hungover lol.

1 Like

" open it with care "

1 Like

Anyone want to swap scans

I would

I hear belet belet belet I see orange flames I see beleth sigil on them I see you with beleth riding a horse he takes you somewhere

1 Like

I’ll do yours now

1 Like

Yes it resonates.

Yo can I get a read on why Asmodeus is around me? :thinking: