Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

satan and azazel told me these too thats my dark and demonic ancesion

in the scan i just hear “trust your self”

can you scan me with the the intetion on how i can perfect my spiritual communication?

1 Like

There’s that sorted out; feeling much better.
I see a man in a light blue shirt, white trousers and black shoes. He casts rituals facing an open door, leading to a balcony with a view over the surrounding town. It shifted to a grubby flat in an apartment block.
From what I’m gathering, the vision represents the wide number of scenarios in which your path is practised, but also that you’ve yet to make it truly yours/ unique to your preferences.
Looking into your aura brings forth an image of a long wolf face surrounded by a light grey mist, with the aura itself having an overall blue tinge to it.
You mentioned spiritual communication; you should raise more energy up to the focal points in your head ( 3rd eye etc )

1 Like

thats accurate!
someone aslo sensed some wolfs in me
aslo so i need to meditate more on my 3 eye?

1 Like

Partly, yes. You should also address the smaller focal point around the ears and back of the head: aim to open your head up fully to perceiving the energy around you

2 Likes

simply directing energy into these aslo should i use mantras for that like
om or aum?

1 Like
1 Like

this can help will do it

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. This one is fun if you do it right. I would recommend practicing meditation and quieting your mind before diving in to deep though.

Your conscious mind and sub-conscious mind will not be friends if they dont accept each other first.

1 Like

so i must accept myself i have a feeling to do it for 3 days too

1 Like

Depends on how useful you find them. If they work for you, the use them. If not, don’t worry.

2 Likes

7 days. 1 day for each chakra. If you want to get technical. It’s similar to the structure Alan Watts talked about with finding your inner mind’s peace.

You can of course dive in and try to do it all at once but I don’t recommend that for beginners either. I did that and I pretty much went insane for a little while… for lack of a better word.

1 Like

So I’m married to Azazel?

And sure, I’ll do that.

3 Likes

Need scan , anyone !?

trust yourself

2 Likes

i am getting a japannese blossom rose color energy of you
you feel stressed maybe its the the time to take a deep breath
get a step back see better and try to rebuilt it

1 Like

Can anyone scan me real quick ?

Yo can I get a scan?

1 Like

Anyone wanna do a quick little tradesies? :+1:

1 Like

me
i see filames extiguished by water tsunamy i see gods with japanese style fighting in the sky with sumarais and katanas in front of the sun
this can mean chaos

1 Like

Oh gosh, like a bad kind of chaos or a good kind?

I will get you now :smile: :+1:

1 Like