Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Can anyone just real quick sense which entity is around me, or you could just sense the type of energy, which would be okay, too?

1 Like

Me? Snake biting someone’s skin. Spot on, actually.

1 Like

Really? Can I know how come this is spot on? If you’re not comfortable with that then no problem it’s okay :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

The snake is one of my totems, which helps me attack those who come against me.

2 Likes

Oh haha glad to get my 2nd scan right :grin::heart:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Baalzebub was the first name i heard when i focused on you. So i believe he might be around you.

Anything else you want? :black_heart:

1 Like

What @SITHISIT just sent will help you.

Anyone up for a trade scan?

1 Like

@FantomGirl im in
I see u wiz purple horns … So pointy & high … Shadows around u but see them and talking about ur next step… I heard a place in the mountains of " didn’t hear the name " … U gonna be in trails of the justice to help ur spiritual growth… U r so happy in this phase of success u achieved lately

1 Like

Wow… Pretty accurate.
I just did something to remove a lot of baggage that i had been holding onto for a while (actually for years).
Purple horns are new though.

Let me get to you @Zeinaa

1 Like

I keep hearing Hecate’s name over and over again… But i know a song that repeats her name a lot so maybe this doesn’t relate to you.

You have yellow wings. The make-up around your eyes is a ll messy due to you crying about something earlier. But it seems like you have gotten through whatever had made you sad.
But your aura appears blue then purple then silver in color.

1 Like

I’m working wiz hecate lately so that’s good u heard her name…
And about the crying accurate too but not exact thing… Problem and now solved
Thnx sweetie :blue_heart:

1 Like

Trade scan anyone?

That makes sense considering the billions and billions of flies that’s been around. Thank you.

1 Like

Yeah no problem @anon9236988

2 Likes

Glad i could help.

2 Likes

Dear @FantomGirl
Can you read whatever ascended masters are around me?

1 Like

@FantomGirl
I see you sleeping and Azazel standing over you in a form of Darkness.

He enters through you as if going through the floor. I say that because the realm we came to seemed as though it wasn’t part of you. Yet, I don’t get the feeling as though you were a gateway per se. Details, lol.

Now I get to see Azazel as his light form, pure white light.

“If light and darkness are the same, then why choose darkness?”

He says with a smile.
“ Why choose?”

I understood that no one really needed to choose, because there was something more fundamental here uniting them.

Then Hegel showed up.

“You already understand that light and darkness are the same.”

Then I saw a vision. I saw pure sound, pure vibration condense itself into matter. In this case, as a particle/packer of light. I then saw the light condense itself into darkness.

Everything in Creation is merely the vibrating sound of God echoing throughout Eternity. Master Sound, you master God.

2 Likes

anyone wanna trade