Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I don’t think they’re angry… U just overwhelmed wiz ur new powers as i see … It’s gonna be great soon don’t worry :blue_heart:

1 Like

Oh okay thank u so much​:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Sure! I’ll scan you!

Anyone guys scan my chakras :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can someone tell me how to scan please :laughing:

@Mr.Ruubs137

1 Like

Can i get a scan? I would love to be scanned, never been scanned before lol

An amazing thing happened today! I got a call saying I got at least $20,000 dollars from case that I thought wasn’t resolved years ago! Lucifer, Hecate, and Lilith are amazing!

2 Likes

Congrats sweetie :money_mouth_face::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thank you honey! I am so grateful! This was unexpected and I really feel loved!

1 Like

Scan trade anyone

I did evocked lilith , I think she’s wiz me
If u can verify that i’ll appr It so much
Also, jake I’m feeling it’s my name “past life “ bc I was trying to contact with it last couple days

1 Like

@FantomGirl can u scan me … Entities and chakras?!

1 Like

@Micah u didn’t answer me man , u mind to tell
Also @FantomGirl can u help

1 Like

@LunarEffects hun, can i get that scan now?

1 Like

Yup! I’ll get it done immediately.

@chi
I was outside an aquarium and then the next moment inside it, swimming with the fish and sharks. A shark attempted to attack me and I pushed it back using it’s snout. The shark swims forward and attacks the tank, shattering the glass and spilling out the water. The shark rips off it’s skin becoming a boy and the boy tries running away instead to be surrounded by security guards who hold tasers. An eagles attacks them. It fades into shadow and light swirling around one another. It looks like a ying and yang.

Can I get a scan please :slight_smile:

Purple and yellow are the lights that I see on and working, root chakra needs help, throwing you out of alignment, I feel like everything would function if you focus on survival, mundane, general health. Start from the beginning.

1 Like

Literally started hearing “I see skies a blue, something something something,and I think to myself, what a wonderful world”. Are you so happy you are crying? It’s hard to tell what’s going on, but it feels mellow. I feel and see sunlight, a small hill, grass. Either you are doing great or about to be, I may be totally wrong :joy:

1 Like