Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

The owl could also be Athena and her wisdom.

1 Like

I just googled, and saw that reference too. I donā€™t work with Athena though.

1 Like

I was just bringing up who the owl is often related to.

2 Likes

Question, Iā€™m interested in a scan about something or if someone specific is around me but wouldnā€™t the scan be biased if the scanner knew who?

So maybe not a good idea to ask for a specific scan?

1 Like

Bumping,

Iā€™m interested in scanning either myself or my lady (if she allows).

I can trade.

I would like to trade scans. Iā€™m looking for some verification on something thatā€™s been hanging around me. Just need to see if someone else picks uo on what Iā€™m getting. I can return a scan if you wish.

1 Like

Can anyone scan me? Iā€™ll scan your energetic feild and your soul itselfā€¦ :slight_smile:

If your still up for a scan trade, I could try and see what I can pick up for you.

Iā€™m up for it.

1 Like

are you good at a soul dive? i could use one, but I cant return scan right now

1 Like

Okay, Iā€™ll scan you then. For me, just interested in my energy/area around me.

Want me to go first?

If you want a soul dive, best to go to the designated thread for that particular type of scan.

Yes you can go first.

1 Like

isnt this the right thread

1 Like

Okay when scanning your area/you:

First word I got was ā€œcornersā€, and image was pictures of the corners of rooms, an area. Feel like this is where they may prefer to be/hang out at.

When I tried to scan whatever may be around you directly, I saw a grey/white colorless energy that didnā€™t really take a distinctive form/shape. However felt like it could take one at will. The energy felt mostly androgynous but did feel alittle feminine.

I did get a slight warrior like vibe from whatever I picked up on. And a stern feeling. Serious too. Not something I would particularly want to annoy for to long.

I did also get the picture of an older woman. Not elderly but not within her youth. I feel this is more to give a picture of ā€œageā€ rather then what the being/they actually looked like.

I didnā€™t get a very friendly vibe towards me.

@NamelessOne

This is power sensing. Thereā€™s a soul scan/soul dive thread too.

I guess power sensing is more so a practices thread/general scan thread while the soul scan is specifically for things like soul diving. Dunno, didnā€™t make them myself.

Then to make things even more confusing, we have another scanning threadā€¦the resurrection oneā€¦hmm

Thanks. I think all the info tou provided will help me. When I scanned you I saw white energy that turned into a goldish color. Then it took the form od a sphere around you. It felt very busy or rushed. Like a lot of energy putting put into a small space. It was strange because the whole scene looked like I was seeing your energy in a large void. No light and endless space.

1 Like

Im free to do some more scan trades. If anyone is interested. Trying to practice a bit.

I am sorry but Iā€™ll only put efforts if the other person is willing to put the same effortsā€¦so if you are up for itā€¦Iā€™ll do one :slight_smile:

i can try but I cant promise the scan will be correct