Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Let’s trade

1 Like

I see a dark skinned man standing in a dark cave, wearing a black cloak, with some armor under it, I’m seeing a spider clasp of sorts, onyx in it.
A dog stands by your side looks kinda like a pit bull, black fur. I see alot of dark element in the cave. On your head is a crown, dark gold, its tarnished. I’m getting some warrior lord kind of vibes.
You have a sword on your left side, short sword, red gemstone in the hilt. Silver hilt around the possible ruby. I see you have infernal dark energy, it can be very corrosive. I do see light energy as well and some fire.
You do have some stagnant energy around your chest and heart, throat, chakra.

@GhettoSpider may I please have a return scan? Can you try to scan and pick up the spirits around me please.

1 Like

Want to try a scan trade sometime, I’m curious about some changes I’m going through. See if you can pick it up.

1 Like

Sure I’m up for it. So should I just scan you or what around you or both?
Can you please scan and see what spirits are around me? Also do you want to go first or should I?

1 Like

Either just me or both (it’s your call to make).

Would you mind going first? I can scan your area around you yes.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll go first. @Mind_Seeker20
Alright scanning you I see earth being slowly over taken by darkness. Im being shown a young man with horns very slowly coming out of his head. A flash of blue coming from your left foot. The energy is slowly moving up your leg and around the rest of your energy system.
A tail is slowly growing. I see what you will become, what you have decided and what has been set in motion.
Your in the midst of a change, what you have decided will majorly impact your future.
Lilith is behind you smiling doing some work, she touches your third eye. I see one of her daughters crossing her arms staring at her mother. She isnt happy with her mothers presence around you.
I’m not picking up on any major issues, no cracked or damaged chakras. Your energy flows at a decent speed unobstructed.

1 Like

Haha yeah my lady was defensive with Lilith the first time I met Lilith lol. Also might be because of other stuff that I learned about with Lilith…would it matter if I say since you already scanned me or is it still front load?

Alot has happened recently for me so.

1 Like

It wont matter if you say it since I just scanned you. It may effect future scans depending on what it is and what you want scanned.
Feel free to scan me when your ready.

1 Like

Well not sure I’m gonna get that particular matter scanned on these threads. It’s something about a spiritual marriage that I learned about recently with Lilith - although I haven’t said yes but that’s why it makes sense that my lady isn’t happy I guess.

I’ll scan you now - thanks for the scan! You just want entities/energies around you? Not any scan on you personally if I understand?

1 Like

@Mind_Seeker20 Yes i need the entities around me scanned. If you want to include me you can, but you dont have to.
Thank you.

1 Like

When scanning you:

First and foremost I got the name Belial. That was the first thing that came up.

I also got vibes similar to Leviathan (I hope I spelled it right) and a strong draconic energy feel (but I honestly think that particular vibe/energy comes from you). With a strong fiery feel/dark energy being strong.

Similar but I don’t think is actually Leviathan just noticed the similarity

I did see the image of a spider in the middle of a web, the spider was completely black. The spider didn’t feel malevolent at all more like helping “bring things together and holding them together as well”.

I do feel you have alot of support - not just from what you have done yourself but also allies and external support as well. I felt a strong defense.

Before ending the scan, I did get the word “ancestors”.

1 Like

Well read over mine, and let me know if you want me to continue or…

1 Like

That was a great scan @Mind_Seeker20 . Uh can I pm you a sigil I have of the entity, I was hoping you could tell me if it matched the almost Leviathan energy you picked up.
I do have a strong connection to Belial, my soul is draconic, my primary element are Dark, with a secondary in fire. I have been working with a spider goddess as well.
I have been working on my defense and my allies have been adding to it. They have been a major help lately.

1 Like

You want me to look further into the entity or something?

I have to go right now but maybe we could do another trade scan later OR if you want to pm then I can just help out.

1 Like

Can you pm me later please and thank you. I want to see if the energy signature matches what I have, if it does then I’ll ask you to look a bit further into it but it wont be difficult or anything. It should match if my hunch is right. Thank you. I’ll be sure to repay the favor.

1 Like

Hey sorry about that since you’ve been scanned already I don’t think repeating it would be appropriate.
But I feel you’re in the web of Sepheranz.in a good way one of her children maybe. You energy has a touch of chaos in it. You’re constantly seeking. Word of advise is you should journey within. Take time to ground yourself .

2 Likes

Hell hounds around you. Like familiars.i also go a serpentine feel from you. Something like a sea serpent. Gave out Tiamat vibes.
I sense you have human allies as well.

1 Like

Try working with abaddon

1 Like

Trade scan?

Trade anyone