Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I can try for a trade, I’m practicing but I’ll do my best.

Could you scan me first?

1 Like

Yes I can, pm or here?

1 Like

Here is fine. I wanna keep bumping the thread

1 Like

Okay so first I’m getting connections to Earth (got alot of rocky/stone type imergary) and fire (or more like fiery).

I also keep getting the color blue, like an ocean blue. I think that goes more with being “cool”, grounded, and easy going? So less elemental and more characteristics. Easy flowing perhaps too.

Cool is meant more tempature and even temperament wise.

Your energy feels good and bold. However not overly strong to me.

Is there anything in particular you wanted me to scan for?
@Maxwell let me know when you can return.

1 Like

I guess I need to tap into some old power. I have noticed i am not as intense lately. I think there’s a reason for me seeming sort of soft lately. Or at least today. I’ll look into it.

I Think it’s mainly because i don’t need that power right now. IT’s tiring to be so intense all of the time. I’ll work on making my mind able to handle my power, then release it-

it should be better now.

I would like you to scan for anything I should pay attention to. Preferably, also tell me what I need to do moving forward, if you can pick up on that.

I have various energies floating about because of certain work I did integrating all of the planetary energies floating around in our solar system. Mars is probably why you notice the strength of boldness.

1 Like

Well first thing, is to make sure your not overloading yourself - which will help you stay stable and strong. (Energetically speaking)

When I was looking into what you need to do moving forward, I got litterly the word “study” and also something about maintaining physical health. Maybe like working out, or something else along that line.

What you should pay attention to: balance.

1 Like

When you scan me (no rush I can keep scanning if you have more questions)

I’m interested in my energies and spirits around me - specifically my spirit lover. If you can pick up on that.

1 Like

Yeah just send your picture

1 Like

I’ll pm that to you if that’s okay? I don’t want my picture in public lol.

I’m used to just being scanned from my text/etc.

Does it need to be recent or?

1 Like

yeah, for some reason

1 Like

Scan trade?

recent pictures usually hold your current energy while old pictures tend to have your energy in that specific moment, or sometimes the energy of an old picture is ‘stale’ compared to a recent one, similar to a timestamp so it’s usually better to have a recent image rather than an old one.

3 Likes

Ah. Okay. Makes sense.

I’m up for another scan trade :slightly_smiling_face: if anyone is interested.

I prefer my energy being read from text but if preference is pic then I’m okay with that, just through pm.

1 Like

Here. Trade

1 Like

Try and scan me first, then I will trade you.

I’m up for a trade. Interested in learning about my spirit lover.

Current mood: death and being dead

will trade scan

1 Like

If you want to trade again, then I can.