Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Palpating orange vortexy

1 Like

I am sad no one caught onto what I was doing :confused:

Does is involve creation of a servitor?

No. Itā€™s a ritual to alter myself.

will someone scan me?
im going thrgouh bad shit, and i wanna practice scaning again

How do I feel?

Iā€™d like a scan of my Mother if possible. Iā€™ll scan you back!

I havenā€™t had a lot of experiance with scans though I gave it a try anyway. I did a scan for your mother from the head down and was stopped around the heart area. I donā€™t know what that means to you if anything. It could be a blockage it in the heart chakra but I donā€™t want to do too much speculating. @void

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty accurate! Thanks.

For you I see intertwined black and gold flames, spiraling around you and into your third eye with you becoming one with the flames. Also got glimpses of a vast ocean? Lmk if this is accurate!

1 Like

Awesome.

@void That fits with what Iā€™ve been going through and cultivating. I work with balancing quite a lot and have reached a level where I am conscioiusly merged with the sea of milk/the primordial ocean. Thank you! That seems like a very beautiful image and I am glad. Also my kundalini energy is through the roof alight!

1 Like

If anyone wants to trade Iā€™m free in a few hours. Scan me and Iā€™ll scan you back later tonight.

I canā€™t scan anymore since Iā€™ve lost my powers but if anyone could do a scan that would be very appreciated because my dreams are showing me alot. And everything is pointing to me being at a crossroads in my path. Iā€™m not sure where to go tbh Iā€™m very lost.

1 Like

@Angelb1083 good day remember what youve told that i come back once i made the decision? Well i already made my decision madam about this. And i choose to get connected with father lucifer. Any thoughts bout this? And if possible kindly tell me what youre seeing when you scan me again. I keep hearing in my mind same voice as mine but its like hes talking to me kinda weird. But kindly tell your thoughts bout this thanks.

Anyone wanna trade?

Yes I do

You canā€™t just lose your ā€œpowersā€ lol read the scan guide and practice so you can swap scans with people.

This thread is for people to trade not mooch and make excuses to not have to return one.

Wanna trade Brethren?

Ok, Iā€™m barely scratching the surface, but I can recognize a fire energy forming the head of a dragon, focusing more the head takes shape and I can see a dragon with three heads.

I picking up shamanistic earth vibes from you.i see a lady lighting a fire next to a lake. Cold environment like a mountain.
Wolves howl
Vision shifts I see her smelling flowers and a pendant on her neck catches my attention

1 Like

What do you get off of me?