Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Could use a scan, will try redo favor

1 Like

Thats pretty sure can you scan my sigil please?

1 Like

What do you meanm

Scan I shall! Your sigil is similar to the compass, yet this is your compass. Your heart, center rune is I feel change! Jera Yet only part of it, the cycle isnā€™t complete no Ying and yang, just a build up of ying! Google ying! Pushing against the Yang. Your north point rune is lagu, which makes senseā€¦water. six lines running straight and strong.

1 Like

I have more information.

1 Like

Your south east rune is daeg, 5 stripes, 6 to 8 conjoined stripes! Daeg rune is tainted! I feel you appreciate the day 24hrs but donā€™t understand each hour, wishing your day away? Easy path to end each day.Your southwest rune is nyd yet with a path influenced by lagu that to me means you have a need for the spiritual.when I say need! I mean a burning desire!

1 Like

Very very informative brother. Is there anything else that i need to know? And so, what is that sigil for? Like, the exact sigil? Whats the meaning of it?

1 Like

Look at your southwest lines? They I would say 6? But not six, they are many! Any means, any way! Your need for knowledge/spirit lagu! Is pure!

1 Like

There is lots I could tell you about your sigil. Wether you believe what I say is your choice! One thing I will say is northwest top left sigil, is algiz the protection rune! That echoes the change rune that is the center of your compass! The dot in each rune of this compass is your desire to complete/what you must complete! Hope this helps

1 Like

Why do I get the feeling that isnā€™t your sigil? Just a sigil you have seen in a dream? Lol

1 Like

Thankyou so much bro, well i really would love if you can inform me more about thisā€¦

And really, thats my godselfā€™s sigil to be honest

1 Like

In that case, if that is your sigil, please get your center sorted, ying and Yang. Jera! Everything else will fit into place! X

1 Like

You mean i will make yin yang in the sigil?

1 Like

It cant be, because thats the only godselfā€™s gave it to me

I shall explain! Your center of the compass is Jera, if you do make my ying and Yang balance! You will be very lucky! Unfortunately brother, your center rune is Jera, conflict eternal! Good/bad left/right! Always second guessing yourself!
My personal opinion! Better to walk the path of both!

1 Like

Okay brother i understand now thankyou so much of this brother really helpful and really appreciated. If you want to tell something more you comment here and also pm me okay? Thankyou so much :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Btw bro i search fo jera thingā€¦ its left and right. But mine,only goes to the left, is it still jera?

1 Like

Iā€™m glad to be of help! But please do me a favour? Donā€™t take my word for it! Study, or Google the runes yourself! I feel that it might help you? X

1 Like

Yes if you look at your center the rune it has a dot then part of Jera! But one part of Jera has 4 stripes behind it! That is the build up, your shit to deal with, that you need to complete, to complete the rune compass!

1 Like

Hmmm i see broā€¦ let me search this then. But thankyou so much for helping and giving me knowledge of it. Thanksā€¦

1 Like