Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I’ll trade you

Great! Could you read me first, please?

Sure

I saw bright light behind the outline of a person. Their chakras were all the same except the solar plexis chakra. It was extremely bright. That’s all I could get when scanning you.

When you going to return the scan?

Anyone want a reading ?

I’ll take one, can you try picking up the spirit who’s near me please?
If you want a scan back let me know. @NailOH

I can’t scan the name but I can try with the characteristics

1 Like

I saw an image of a crocodile , the spirit who allows me to scan would not show me anymore

1 Like

Thank you, that does help some! I hope you have a good night.

Would s1 be willing to scan me? I’m trying to figure out if I’m the cause of how my life is going right now or if there’s a negative energy involved or a curse.

I saw an image of you working around the clock to improve yourself , and all you had built so far , seemed to be burning around you , “ it is not your fault , simply how the tides of life turn “

Thank you @NailOH. You are spot on, which is a little chilling. Right when we were starting quarantine for Covid19 my kid
falsely accused me of strangling him. He is mentally ill and had stopped taking his meds. Now I am going thru family court and facing felony charges. He’s in state custody and I will never let him back in our house. My oldest kid has turned against me in this also.
All of this has lead me to my new path to enlightenment and has made me so much stronger! I feel that I have found my place now.

Wow I’m sorry to hear all that is happening , I can do a greatly extended reading if you want

It’s been a rough time to say the least. It would be appreciated at your own timeline. I would be indebted to you. I’m only starting on my path now and know I will be able to repay you at some point in the near future.

Nope you don’t have to repay me, you would not be in my debt , give me a second , I’ll do it within a few minutes

Your kindness is appreciated.

I saw an image of you on fire and your whole life on fire , then I saw an image of you in your alone time throwing a tennis ball on a wall and questioning whether these things were your fault or not , I saw next an image of your Holy Guardian Angel making your life extremely difficult “ what is happening to him is an essential part of his journey , he must suffer to gain more spiritual maturity , at the end of the tunnel is great light “ , in your future I saw a clock ticking and your family together as one , in essence as time passes all will be well once again

Thank you NailOH. It is comforting to know it’s not all for nothing! I will make sure to be aware of my “lessons”.

Np