Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Can someone read or scan me?

I’ll PM you. @Wanna_BeTheGuy

This is my first time request a scan or reading. Would be appreciated.

Believe it or not, I never had a scan made on myself. Anyone up? I’m intrigued.

Any up for a scan trade?

@anon6645274 Please be aware that we have a rule prohibiting the offering of free readings of any sort until a member has been active for a minimum of 90 days.

This thread is a grey area, and the mods allow newcomers to participate here, so please keep any readings you do to this thread only. No cards, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Oh, I apologize, I gave a free reading to someone that requested one through PM. Won’t do it again! Sorry!

1 Like

Thanks for understanding! :+1:

It helps protect us, we had to bring that in because spammers, scammers, and even people banned for abuse were using that loophole, so we have to be careful. :thinking:

1 Like

I just deleted my message offering readings, just in case! I totally understand!

2 Likes

Hey @anon33099313 I’m up to a trade.
I can scan you guys @Satanist @anon6645274
PM me :slight_smile:

Reason of edit: not sure if I’m already allowed to offer openly scan to everyone. So I’ll just stated here that I’ve been scanning for practice, so I don’t mind in scan and perform scan trades. :sweat_smile:

Thank you! PM’d!

Does anyone wish to scan?

I’ll trade a scan with someone, it’s my day off so why not~

Alright.

Could you trade scan for something that will help me get what I want? Just that, but try your hardest to peer as deeply as you can, beyond the span of anything that is known.

@anon48079295.

I’ll trade scan you first if you want.

My scans here are more just the nature of a person’s energy, the state of their energy body, any damage, stagnation, etc. Nothing deep and ranging to other entities.

I’d like to trade also if you two are willing

Alright.

Alright. Never mind then.

okay great i’ll scan you now then