Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

:sob: His highness send His message for me ā€¦
Its true, at my first attempt i evoke Him i have clear voice in my mind. But when i tried after that, it seem so blury and hazy, sometime the message come in split second that my mind couldnt record it.

:sob: I almost think that I making King Paimon dissapoint or offend him in anyways. I cant barely open his sigil anymore. But I wont give up, that i told to my self

Thankyou, sir. Thankyou very much

1 Like

You arenā€™t, trust me. Heā€™s a great beginner spirit and he has patience for everyone (unless you wrong him) but you havenā€™t. All youā€™ve done is try to attempt, just like practicing, youā€™ll get there, donā€™t worry.

1 Like

You should also carry a personal journal/book that you can record things in. I carry a leather journal with me everywhere I go just incase one of my entities comes through and delivers a message I can record it before I forget it. The trouble concentrating and the hazy is normal for beginners, youā€™ll get clearer over time with that, eventually establishing a connection to where you may even physically manifest him or such. But donā€™t stress, everything thatā€™s happening is normal and you will succeed.

1 Like

No no no. Please dont get me wrong, it just coincident that i have this doubt to my ability and i have this urge to reasure my self. I found this thread, and you told what King Paimon said. And its trueā€¦

sometime i just dont know it is my mind or the King Himself has spoken. Thank for the scaning and the channelling, I appriciate a lot.

Iā€™ll take the message as advice

1 Like

Thatā€™s the common misconception thatā€™s found, people doubt themselves in believing him or the subconscious, but theyā€™re connected, youā€™ve already made that bond whether you realize it or not. Everything thatā€™s coming through to you that you doubt could very possibly be him. I would try an invocation or evocation because youā€™ve already been doing the sigil/enn technique for him establishing a connection. Sorry if I came off stern or along those lines, Iā€™m automatic writing :grin:

1 Like

Anyone want to trade?

should i draw some blood on it

Greetings and blessings to all of you. Any could do a trade scan with me?

I will, I will pm you the details.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can anyone scan me please?
Iā€™m willing to scan back, but I never done before, so not sure how accurate would be.
Iā€™d appreciate any help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll scan you, but Iā€™d like a scan back. Iā€™ll pm you the details.

Anyone wants to scan me ?

Iā€™ll trade someone

Iā€™ll trade. Iā€™ll pm you the answer.

Iā€™m currently at work so it will be a few hours before I can return the favor, but anyones who wants to try can check me out.

Iā€™ll trade. Iā€™ll pm you the reading.

Cool, go for it. Like I said itā€™ll be a whIle before I can get you back.

Will someone be an amazing star and scan meā€¦ will repay the favor later on when Iā€™m free

Cool. Iā€™ll do yours when I get off work.