Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Hmm… do you have a pic of your eyes or face or something

Unfortunately I can’t post any pics here sorry.

1 Like

Ok no worries, This will help me develop my senses more.
Ok
I see a raven and a snake.
Next I see Gaia.
Now as for yourself, I sense like a timidness that comes from a place of fear I suppose. Im not trying to bring you down but just help you shine light on probable weaknesses. I could be wrong.
Nevertheless, i also see you being very intuitive when you want to be and very caring of those you like.

Next steps: believe in yourself more, especially when it seems illogical.

Do you work with Satan or lucifer ? satans animal is usually a raven and or a snake.

As for Gaia im not sure… ill leave that to you, I saw a green being with a crown of flowers.

Well I am a nature lover, don’t know if it has anything to do with her. I have heard about her before though I don’t know much. And Lucifer, well, this morning I woke up and thought about him (I really want to work with him), maybe he is thinking about me too lmao. And ya I am quiet timid especially about my intuition because I am afraid of saying something wrong. Also -you kidding meh right?- yesterday I was browsing through some raven pics and thought how much I wanted one for a pet. Wow. You quiet spot on!

2 Likes

Of course Gaia is mother Nature herself. Yes Lucifer wants to work with you, hes a good spirit. Clever, but in a charming way. He’d be quite fond of you, in a loving way. And thats a sign from the spirits! You must not delay! (See I just said some weird shit and I could be wrong, no point in fearing it just swallow your pride)

Will try but I like my dignity nearly as much as glazed doughnuts. And I just saw your intro. I also found Joy Of Satan at some point in my life and considered becoming a spiritual satanist (isn’t that what they called themselves?) But in the end it all seemed more like propaganda to me and left their community.

2 Likes

Haha. They feel like AI. Computerized almost. Their followers all give the same response to each other its like a hive mind.

There are two forms of dignity.
The esteemed dignity you get for being brave.
And the shallow dignity that is an illusion. You may feel like you have the sense of it, but to others it just doesn’t feel like theres anything there at all. Dignity must be earned through testing yourself. And i have no doubt in your abilities, question is, are you open to change?

1 Like

anyone trade scan?

You’re one wise mothahfuckah …

2 Likes

I am many things :slight_smile:

Sure

Are you of Asian descent? I just get that vibe lol

You can ignore this for privacy reasons

Go on.

heres yours

i see you standing as an blue energy body trying to get in control with powers and energies,you need to immense yourself more.

Ah no I am not . Not that I know of… Cause really… Who can be sure of their roots? :slight_smile:

I am many things :slight_smile:

That is good !

Woops sorry I am still a new member and I reached the post limit… I’ll try tomorrow if that is ok

2 Likes

Try reading me :hear_no_evil:

Its ok if you get things wrong
Chances are you’ll probably get them right!

1 Like

anyone wanna trade.

Go for it

1 Like

i see a being a giant being he looks like lucifuge or probably someone esle but he sits on a gaint stone throne his skin is pale blue.

he calls you and you come into his temple and you look at him and he starts to talk with with you.

1 Like

Vishnu probably

Well you have a long ways to go.
Consider dropping the act and allow people into your heart space. Or whatever you want to call it.
Dont know if you work with Lucifer but hes telling me hes watching over you and hes keeping you safe.
Youre a good person inside, whatever that means to you, this is confirmation

1 Like