Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I’ll trade with you. @DormiensDei

2 Likes

There is a circle. It is a clearing in the… woods? Primal. Shamanic underworld.
Two entities are outside watching the person inside of it do a fire dance. The fire on your sticks leaves lines in the air. Twirling, twisting, ascending, descending, you slam the stick into the ground and breathe out fire. End8ng the dance and then beginning again. The entities stay watching, no expression or emotion.
The image changes, hands made of long dark tendrils are playing a piano. The player laughs, enthralled in the dance. The back of the piano opens up, and it is the clearing with the entities and firedancer.

1 Like

I’ll trade with you too.

1 Like

@itsnathanm7 ^^
@tradingorg77 ill get to yours in just a little bit

What would you say it means?

I’ll return shortly

1 Like

@dormiensdei

The energy that is portrayed to me is very King Cobra and venomous with a green-black oozy aura. Like physical poison, it can transform, kill or shut down entire systems. This is brief, but you’re near something related to that kind of energy.

1 Like

@DormiensDei, this Cobra card came up in my pick a card reading.

Id say it means youre following a path, or working that was planned out for you. It wasnt clear if you knew about it, or were just taking part. It also wasnt clear if it was the fire, the circle, or neutrality from the entities keeping them away

Anyone want to scan me?

I can repay the favour with a scan…

Yo i can swap with you but just be aware that i’m very weak at it so take my scan with a grain of salt!

1 Like

Yes go on, please scan away… everyone has to start somewhere…

Scan for scan anybody?

@Davyboi
Okay here is what I got for your scan…
I see a dog barking at me behind the dog…there is a woman holding the dog using kind of wire or something (those strings that attached on dogs beck and someone hold them)
She is a tall goddess, black hair wearing black behind her there is a dried tree and full moon …

(But i don’t think its Hecate ) …
And she said "its time to awaken him …

As soon as she said that I saw I think its angelic being …wearing White cloth …blonde hair… On his shirt there is equal armed cross he is playing the trumpet ( (the same picture as you see on judgement card) …

And there is voice from the any telling " you’re the divine magician " …

…I hope it made sense …don’t forget to Scan me back…

1 Like

I’ll trade you

How does this work without seeing the actual person? I can only do this from a photo. Not all the time either. Does anyone have a tutorial on it?

1 Like

Visualization does wonders. “Connect” with the person in the picture. Only way I can explain it, man.

2 Likes

Thanks some of it makes sense! 90% ! Thanks!
I will now repay the scan… Where do I start?
I see a vessel! Just like a whirlpool so much going on, all twisted, contained, trying to cram everything into a point! Not going to work! You aren’t the blackhole sucking everything in…YOU ARE THE EXPELLER! raw power! Your the reason! The intent!

1 Like

anyone trade scan?

I will trade?

1 Like