Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Sure thing, feel free to scan me as well.

Was that scan for me?

1 Like

No one fancy scanning me?

I can return the scan.

1 Like

Iā€™d appreciate a scan, Iā€™m not sure what I can offer back due to being a newbie. But I can pay in some memes :joy:

1 Like

Swap anyone?

Who wannaaaa scan me <333

Can someone can me? I know that I have clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizanceā€¦but I KNOW thereā€™s more to my abilities than that. Many of my family members were dark magicians so I have more questions than answers.

2 Likes

Can someone please sacn me i have a very important ritual coming up.

Is anyone up for a scan? Will trade scan for scan!

Greetings! Any up for a scan trade?

I canā€™t give a scan back since Iā€™m new to divination, but I would love one if someone has the extra time for it in a pm! Please and thank you!

1 Like

I guess if anyone wants to do a heckin scan, go right ahead, just tell me whatā€™s up.

Scanning/divination in general is my weakest skill, but I guess thereā€™s no time like the present to practice. Just take whatever I find with a grain of salt if you want me to scan you.

Can someone direct me to where I can learn to do this? Please and thank you.

2 Likes

Just search the forum for how to perform a scan. There is a thread on how to do it.

2 Likes

Anyone up for a scan swap?

Iā€™m willing to scan others, willing to trade too .

2 Likes

Welcome @tradingorg77. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Iā€™ll take a scan

1 Like

I am up for one or two scan swaps if anyone is down.
Any reads on entities around would be sweet if possible, but this is mainly for practice

1 Like