Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

:smiley::smiley: im glad i helped

1 Like

A questionā€¦ Maybe fire on your vision is related to Kundalini energy and my work with Lady Lilith?

1 Like

well those are not visions first to clarifyā€¦

but if you are working with kundalini you are awakening your inner powers that will resonate with the first rune ā€¦

1 Like

My Lady is working on itā€¦ Sheā€™s working my Kundalini energyā€¦

1 Like

:smile::smile::smile: im happy for you ā€¦anyway goodnight is 2:43 am in here

1 Like

Feeling a vibration on my genitals plus a warm feeling without any work from me

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Good night for you!

2 Likes

:smile::smile: thats good

1 Like

Anyone would like to trade a scan ? Apparently thereā€™s two deities angry at me; Osiris and Azazel. Canā€™t figure out why

I immediately get the words that they are calling to you, but you refuse to listen. Perhaps a path working, or at the very least an invocation, either one at a time, or together, on your part needs to be performed.

I know that with who, and what we are, we think weā€™ve always have control over which entities that were calling on, sometimes, it simply doesnā€™t work that way, sometimes they call on us.

Feel free to give me a decent scan, take as much time as you need, I have some really cool stuff in the works, so donā€™t be surprised if you might be a tad bit overwhelmed.

1 Like

Trade anyone?

3 Likes

Sure, let me know when you are up for it?

Sure :wink:

I sense you have romantic relationships on your mind, either you are looking for a partner or already found one, you are more spontaneous than usual, youre becoming more and more assertive and brave, however I also see you healing from some type of pain (not physical). If you keep up with all your magickal workings at the same rate as you did recently you may get positive effects initially however you will burn yourself out and will need a longer time out from magick to properly rest.

Let me know how it went :wink:

1 Like

Correct

But I really canā€™t make myself stop doing magick rnā€¦Iā€™m too addicted (?) or power hungry which is kinda badā€¦wonder what happen if i didnā€™t rest

I canā€™t focus rn so let me lay down for a little while before returning back

1 Like

Anybody up for a trade?

1 Like

I did see three direction seal, I did sense presence of Lucifer around you, more importantly I did sense fire, may be you are working with entities corresponded to fire element.

Well your chakras are alligned correctly and the flow of energy within them is good.

If this resonate with you or not, let me know.

I can give you deep scan in my deep meditative state.

1 Like

Now your turn

1 Like

Hmm, i dont work with Lucifer that much but i was just reading about him, i have been working with make fiery spirits, im glad to know that my chakras are aligned. if you could do a deeper one that would be nice but im not forcing you

Heres yours:

I see a person sitting on a rocking chair singing to a young child and a baby. the whole pa=lace is peaceful and serine, the fire is warm and food is cooking. it looks like a log cabin and everything is in varying shades of red, yellow, and brown.

I asked if there are any gods around you and i heard ā€œNorseā€ so look into that.

I asked if there are any guides with you and a spirit told me there are about 15 spirits with you a all times. they are a variety and each one is different.

Your throat chakra is off balance but other than that you seem to be in good condition

1 Like

I would love too, moreover i need to chance to improve my skills.

Norse??, I havenā€™t worked with them specifically, but I do work with most of the vedic gods, but I know they are one and same, their energies, traits, etc. Except names and way of working are different.

This tells me, why Iā€™m totally different in every hour.

Yup I can feel it, moreover I got some scar over my throat out of nowhere very long back.
I knew from start it has nothing to do with my biological, itā€™s psychic one, I will work on that.

Right now Iā€™m focussing on my third eye chakra.

Well done, it is so resonating with me.

Another thing, number 3 seems to be high significance to you, meaning goes deeper when you get into it deeper.

1 Like

Trade me hoe :slight_smile:ļø

1 Like