Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I have no idea what im supposed to do in this, but im curious as to what may come up.
I’m open to what ever. Let me know if I need to do anything.

1 Like

Do you want a scan or do you want a trade?

I have intimate connections with several demons every night.
Is anybody here able to help me learn more about them? Thanks.

A scan i guess, anything i do for that?

1 Like

Nope, I’ll do a general one.

Take everything with a grain of salt and only what resonates. I’m just writing what I see:

I’m taken to a park, with a waterfall in it. There’s someone taking pictures and having fun, playing with the water and splashing it on their friend’s/family’s face. I’m not getting anything energetically yet, but there’s a very peaceful vibe to it all, very summery. The usual nature sounds and the sounds of the waterfall. Not getting much apart from this ^^

There’s a tutorial on this forum on how to scan:

Anyone up for a trade?

2 Likes

Trade?

Hit me up

Trade?

Down to trade?

Interesting, I have no idea about the waterfall, the only thing I can think of is lots of years ago as a kid my family and I went to a park with lots of trees to go see a manmade waterfall. I had a tantrum that they didnt take me to it though I was playing on the playground so we went to go see it. DIDNT get to it since I found a kitten and demanded he was ours and his name was Hunter because he hunted us down.

Also when I looked at your profile icon last night I tried to do a scan myself, I just saw a typical firemans axe swinging and the annoying orange but with like orange peel limbs.

1 Like

I’d be up for one.

Interesting :thinking:

You want to go first?

1 Like

Yes bro, do you want to start, scan my connection to Lilith please

1 Like

I saw her standing behind you with her arms coming over your shoulders. Like a mother would stand with her child in front of her. Like she was sheilding you. She was adult size and you were a child. She had long black hair and horns. Her skin had a blueish tone to it and she was wearing a white dress that was low cut on top with a gold cloth around her waste. Got the impression she was watching over you like a gaurdian.

1 Like

Awesome, what do you want me to scan? I can’t do it today tho

My root chakra and if I have anything hanging around me.

1 Like

Will do bro

1 Like