Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I saw an image of a man using a magnifying glass over a book , then I saw an image of you being green , “ he has little no magickal experience “

1 Like

Can somebody scan me?

I really liked this topic btw

I saw an image of you living a normal life , and your eyes slowly started to open to the possibility of the occult being real , then you started to notice various spiritual / supernatural occurrences “ and here he is today , getting more and more evidence of the occult being real , he’s more and more fascinated each day “

Can anyone scan me?

That’s actually true, thank you!

Welcome @ghhhggjdhdghsjdhdh_g Before asking people for scans, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about you and any experience you have in magic, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

Did you see anything in terms of magick and evocation?

Again I shall ask…scan for a scan? X

Can someone scan my sigil.

1 Like

I can try scan your sigil…it will be a basic one…if I was you let me scan…your choice tho?

1 Like

I’m pretty good with runes

1 Like

Could use a scan, will try redo favor

1 Like

Thats pretty sure can you scan my sigil please?

1 Like

What do you meanm

Scan I shall! Your sigil is similar to the compass, yet this is your compass. Your heart, center rune is I feel change! Jera Yet only part of it, the cycle isn’t complete no Ying and yang, just a build up of ying! Google ying! Pushing against the Yang. Your north point rune is lagu, which makes sense…water. six lines running straight and strong.

1 Like

I have more information.

1 Like

Your south east rune is daeg, 5 stripes, 6 to 8 conjoined stripes! Daeg rune is tainted! I feel you appreciate the day 24hrs but don’t understand each hour, wishing your day away? Easy path to end each day.Your southwest rune is nyd yet with a path influenced by lagu that to me means you have a need for the spiritual.when I say need! I mean a burning desire!

1 Like

Very very informative brother. Is there anything else that i need to know? And so, what is that sigil for? Like, the exact sigil? Whats the meaning of it?

1 Like

Look at your southwest lines? They I would say 6? But not six, they are many! Any means, any way! Your need for knowledge/spirit lagu! Is pure!

1 Like

There is lots I could tell you about your sigil. Wether you believe what I say is your choice! One thing I will say is northwest top left sigil, is algiz the protection rune! That echoes the change rune that is the center of your compass! The dot in each rune of this compass is your desire to complete/what you must complete! Hope this helps

1 Like