Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

A peaceful and beautiful field of pink-reddish flowers has any sense to you?
I saw people covered with clothes of the same color carrying the flowers in this place.

Ok. First I saw a angel with the wings pointing to the sky, then something black and heavy, after that the image of an blue elephant with red clothes walking surrendered by people with the skin of the same color, the aura was pink, yellow and green.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa

Apart from the angel part everything else makes a lot of sense

1 Like

My aura is repulsive towards angels… Don’t frigging like em… And seems like one has been somewhat pestilent in my life IDK… The name Hansel once came to me
But that aside… Everything else is super :rose:

1 Like

The angel part was too shining, to say, but I thought that here would be a interference, I felt like this was an interference, he was holding a group of golden horses that walked over an old men.

Check this out days ago
Gimme some minutes to do yours

1 Like

Yes. They are interfering I’m sure… And I bet I am the old man

1 Like

Be careful, set protections (duh, I know)
But seriously, the atittude of him was quite authoritative.

All this time I’m wondering why the fuck they’re interested in my life… My mom prays me a lot even got a vision on that…

As I’m writing this… I see a black dragon like creature… Someone is riding it can see who… Above a mountain like crater …volcanic mountain I think… The mountain seems to be high above… The dragon is going in circles
I also see a. Lady wearing a black dress… Can see her face… With a crescent like necklace… There is a silver/grey wolf besides her… Shackled… She’s holding the shackles…
I also saw a lady earlier on who looked like “eve-ish.”…wearing a green skirt alone made of vegetation… She was offering me fruits…
I also the name Lucifer and his sigil
…lol I’m new, to, this, hope Im close… If I get, some more I’ll keep writing

I see the lady who offered me fruits… She is drinking water from a lake… A deer is also drinking water besides her… She seems like a free spirit who is in contact with nature…
My mind is shifting between this imagery and and a dark one… I saw a crow quickly fly away… A deserted house… Big almost like a castle… I got the Salem feel…
Also saw the head of a goat… Baphomet like… A creature with a red face(like a mask) or a statue painted red
Went into this house saw a satyr like creature coming downstairs scary…
Also saw a yellowish reptile like creature(or it belly yellow) Another image a, lady in black applying makeup… A mirror in front, of her… So much black
See a coffee cup… White in colour …tarot cards

Yeah, is because yesterday he came and this time he used the dragon form.

I recently went to a volcano, this make sense, and I’ve seen wolves too.

And I think that the fruits have a symbolic nature… how naive, me offering the knowledge!

This is like the representation of my mental shifting between my current moods.

I literally thrown away the kind of demonic education where everyone here convert into a “royality like”. This got sense.

Woah! I’ve so involved in tarot in the last months, and is easily translate this images into tarot cards due to my recent investigation on different decks.

Lol, but you truly saw the energy that’s is surrounding me!

could i get a scan?

Wow… First scan…i tried

1 Like

Tomorrow

1 Like

Thank you for your scan. it is true that I’m very close to an entity who is asking me to keep calm and focused because I’m going through a somewhat stressful time, and loves birds.

1 Like

May I? :slightly_smiling_face:

Scan me . I want to know summoning of jinn is good for me or not

Hey you guys! I’m offering free readings. I can only do one question per person.
I need to be prepared for the question before you send it to me so I’ll tell you when you can send your question to me. If any of you are interested pm me that you want a reading🙂

I’m in