Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

No worries! :slight_smile: Iā€™ll still scan you. It is just a brief surface scan though! Firstly, I can tell that you havenā€™t done much energy work but are getting into the groove of things, basing this on some of your energy system not flowing at proper levels while some of it is beginning to. Moving on, your energy feels mildly demonic in the sense that you appear to have darkness as your main element, with fire as a lesser one. Your crown chakra is rather ā€œstrongā€ compared to your other chakras, and because of this, I believe you would fare well in mental-related skills, such as mental manipulation, silver tongue, etc.

1 Like

I would love a basic scan as well if possible?

1 Like

Iā€™d appreciate a scan.

1 Like

Can you scan me? Iā€™ll scan you back :3

1 Like

Pretty accurate thank you siršŸ™‚. I like how you described the energies. Iā€™m an Aquarius (air) so that was interesting. Iā€™m slowly trying to work on everything else as well.

1 Like

Thank you. This was very helpful. And you are actually spot on.:black_heart:

1 Like

Who scan trades with me?

1 Like

Sure thing! :slight_smile: Iā€™d appreciate any feedback as it helps me improve. Now letā€™s get into it. Your energy is composed of a form of fire energy that largely reminds me of a Djinnā€™s energy (I am not saying you directly have any connection to Djinn, this is just similar to what Iā€™ve felt from them.) There seems to be some earth energy in there though, and that is basically it in terms of elements unless Iā€™ve missed anything. Your energy seems reasonably potent and protected so Iā€™d assume that you are reasonably experienced. I do not notice any damage or anything of concern in that department, though interestingly enough scanning you continuously gives me an image of a dark hell-ish looking cave. This doesnā€™t happen quite often and usually implies either a active projector, a defense that redirects me, or something of heavy significance to the person. Not sure which in this case.

2 Likes

@Bercus would you like to scan trade?

1 Like

No problem! Letā€™s get into it. Your energy is quite interesting, feels to be mostly composed of cosmic energy albeit it seems to lean more towards the solar aspects of it. There does seem to be some other elements in it too, but they are insignificant compared to this one, You do not have any obvious damage or anything of the like, which is good

1 Like

Iā€™ll gladly scan trade! Iā€™ll post yours once I get time (Have a few others that asked so Iā€™ll try to get to them first.)

1 Like

Iā€™d like one if possible :blush: No worries though I see you have many requests!

1 Like

this is marked from August , 2018, but it showed up, soā€¦if youā€™re still around, here I am :smiley:

Can someone scan me please? :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll trade you

Ok, more precisely look at how my love life is going

Very insightful! Thank you for taking the time to scan me. (:

1 Like

Dabs for a scan

This popped up and if anyone wouldnā€™t mind scanning me, Iā€™d greatly appreciate it. I need it lol

Sure thing. Iā€™d definitely appreciate the scan back! :slight_smile: Firstly, connecting I immediately notice that you do have some pain going down your left arm, I am not entirely sure if it is physical or energetic though. Moving on, energy-wise, your energy appears to mostly be a bubbly-lunar type energy with water also being present. Your energy feels like it is attempting to draw me in, which is a interesting trait. You do not look like you have much issue when it comes to your chakras, but, I would suggest working on the flow throughout your energy pathways more, making it more stable and ā€œcleanerā€. I suggest grounding for such.

1 Like