Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 2)

Hello, yes there is a bit of stress going on, so you did pick up on that. Not sure about the dark energies (I suspect they might be more psychological things getting in my way – but maybe actual entities too). The feminine energy might be my lady or even Lilith…but probably my lady since Lilith’s energy has never appeared like that before. You did pretty good!

Sweet!!! Thanks. Ya that hard for a smooth brain knuckle head like me. I may have earned myself one wrinkle!

1 Like

Your Scan:

When scanning you I see water in two states, liquid and solid. The solid aspect of the water is icy and cold. While the liquid aspect of the water is deep, Cold, but flows well. I suspect this is representive of your emotions as water can be symbolic of this.

I was also brought to the imeragy of…sea lions along with the water. They appeared very innocent-like and seemed to flow with the water…I also noticed they were in-between the two states. Half their body was perched on the icy cold land, and the other half into the deep body of water. They seemed balanced. I’m wondering if this is some sort of spirit animal or a representation of your relation with your emotions.

When scanning for energies around you, I got air elementals. Feathers and wind, were the energies that came up.

1 Like

Good to have a sense of humor :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hahaha thats awesome. You pegged me. But not exactly like you think. You saw my relationship with my fiancé. Im the hot head. My other half is calm, cool, and collected. We ground each other. Awesome! This was so much fun!

1 Like

Never traded with you wanna do it ? :slight_smile: I’m at work but îl do yours when i come home you can start first if you accept :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay. I’ll go this last round. Sounds fun.

1 Like

I’m also up for one more trade.

Okay. Awesome. Ya i can go again with you. This is a bit tough for me though. Ive only been practicing for about a year now. Hahaha im so new. :rofl: Im giving it my best go.

1 Like

You’re pretty tough. I see a badass ward blocking my sight. Harder for me to work around but i like the challenge. I see a green cloak on you. Hood drawn and its made of something like cotton. I cant make anything out on your appearance or person. You hold a staff made of twisted wood. There is a tree behind you and its old. I get the impression that there is more around you but i cant see it that well. The tree behind you caught fire and i see you did it intentionally. An owl flies around you at eye level. I think thats important. Even though i see green aura around you i also pick up a note of melancholy (?).

1 Like

I can trade both you and @Silverleaf if your up for it?

1 Like

Thanks a lot , do you have any ideea what the tree simbolize
I have yours in 3 hrs when i finish work

Sorry. Needed a small break before going back at it. I still see purple but this time calmer than before. Like a slow pulse. A skeleton that is lying down but not dead. It’s animated and moves slowly. Smoke moves around it. Its not a negative thing and i don’t feel intimidated or fearful seeing it. It’s like an old friend. There is a scent to the smoke. Some sort of flower. I see you again. But your skin is covered in green scales. You have silver talons.

My brain is fried hahaha i lost my one wrinkle. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No clue. Sorry. My first thought is the word “rooted”.

1 Like

At least i think it’s you. Feel free to let me know if im wrong. I think my method is also different than most. I dont have anything to compare it to.

1 Like

Very good scan thanks feels right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh thank you. I am not the best i will admit that right off the cuff BUT i gave it my best! I can’t wait to get better. It is a very useful skill to have for sure!

1 Like

I’m not great either but here is my try xD i see someone elegant beautiful but she is not happy mainly with herself or himself , deep inside doesn’t have the confidence , shadows need to be incorporated , chakras seem fine but some of the middle ones mainly heart and the one near it thinks is the stomach one , i see you are nice and playful but also quite chaotic , see the imagine of an angel warrior after that .i see that you need to be flexible stop puting restrictions on yourself it has run is course .
Lastly I see a strong female knight xD feel colors of violet giving that strong aura , majestic and strong .
Anything rings any bells ? XD
@SmoothBrain

1 Like

Ya it does. I have several situations going on at the moment that I can do nothing about. I just have to ride it out, despite the fact that I do not like being benched. That could be why you see a lack of confidence, which is out of character for me. The woman is me. I don’t think I ever said it anywhere but yes, I am a woman. Don’t know who the warrior is though. Perhaps another facet of myself? Either way, thank you and excellent job!

1 Like

Hey, sorry, fell asleep. I’m about to do your scan in a minute.