Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Yes bro, do you want to start, scan my connection to Lilith please

1 Like

I saw her standing behind you with her arms coming over your shoulders. Like a mother would stand with her child in front of her. Like she was sheilding you. She was adult size and you were a child. She had long black hair and horns. Her skin had a blueish tone to it and she was wearing a white dress that was low cut on top with a gold cloth around her waste. Got the impression she was watching over you like a gaurdian.

1 Like

Awesome, what do you want me to scan? I can’t do it today tho

My root chakra and if I have anything hanging around me.

1 Like

Will do bro

1 Like

Hey, sorry for being late:

Your Scan:

When scanning you I am brought to a really long, and dark hallway. It’s a narrow hallway too, so a tight fit. At my feet, I see a silver/white snake with black eyes slithering past me and slowly down the hallway. I feel a sort of invitation to walk through it, following the snake. The air is cold/frosty with a slight air current coming towards me from down the hallway in front of me. The walls and ceiling are made of a like heavy metal(although the walls themselves are thin) and the floor is concrete.

When moving down the hallway. I am brought to a circular room. In the center of the room, on tall wooden table there is a chalice. Behind this chalice is a creature (feels masculine) made of shadows and darkness. It stands there, in silence waiting. Not for me, though.

From this I’m getting that there might be a sort of path that opens up (think the hallway), the snake seems to lead you down the path but I think it also represents transformation, balance, draconian current (?). Then at the end of this path lies some sort of initation. For now, it seems to be an invitation.

1 Like

Anyone for a swap?

1 Like

No problem.
Ok so when I scanned you this is what came through. I saw a being glowing in a yellowish/white light floating over a body of water with black storm clouds in the background. The water was very calm though, very still. Under the water where the being was floating was what looked like a sunken building. It looked like a greek or roman building. Solid stone and arches along the outside of it. The arches looked as though you could enter through them but they were dark and I could not see inside. I got the impression that the being was looking for or needed to retrieve something from the building but was unable to. Also, it gave off a sense of urgency. Whatever it was looking for needed to be found soon.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this - I have much to learn.
Also explains why my requests keep getting ignored.
Always willing to learn and grow.
LL

1 Like

Trade anyone?

1 Like

@Mind_Seeker20

I am in a vision of yellow golden light, a drawing compass, a whirlpool figure, and several other alchemical and other symbols scroll and fly past me on the left. On the right letters are forming, CAK or ZAK may be one. Enochian or Alchemy being studied? End of vision. The Enochian letters that look like CAZX or ZAC may be the real eayther cry name that was being shown, The Vision and the Voice described here is helpful:

https://hermetic.com/crowley/the-vision-and-the-voice/index

1 Like

When scanning you, first I see a spiral. I see you falling down into this spiral, or the spiral warping you into it. I get a dizzying feeling from this, and a airy feeling. You might have your head up in the clouds so to speak at the moment.

I also when scanning you see the frozen artic. However this land is alittle different. There are these great giant ice-like mountains with the snow down below. The air is chilled, and I see a man frozen by the ice/air. His skin is very pale, and his eyes have a distant cloudy look to them. I get the feeling of being lost within time. And a sense of timelessness.

Grammar edits

1 Like

@Mind_Seeker20 ,

My first ritual today was an air invoking lesser ritual of the pentagram, where both the pentagram circle horizontal and the floor were clockwise circled three times. I am scattered at the moment, but this is my normal element mentally.

The ice man throws me.

Your actual aeyther I saw — the tenth cry.
https://hermetic.com/crowley/the-vision-and-the-voice/aethyr10

1 Like

The man who was frozen gave me the sense of his essence being preserved.

1 Like

That makes complete sense, with my Christian deliverance a few years ago, and coming back to it despite warnings. It is an unconscious concern.

1 Like

swap?

If anyone wants to practice I’m always opened to be scanned

1 Like

Scan. Whatever comes…

1 Like

Tried scanning you, saw some large leafed green plants within a darkened room, and some yellow-orange light. Stern, methodical energy.

A white, pink light, exhilarating energy.

1 Like