Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I hope it will not hurt ! XD

I see a crown that flickers translucently in blue.
a tired eye.
a node at the coccyx.

(In order of apparition)

1 Like

A nod? Do you mean the base chakra?

Yes, exactly ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the aura scan i was hoping it would attract women for nughty stuff. :slight_smile: So the coolure i was aiming for was red.

1 Like

What do you mean about a nod?

Could you see the base chakra being active? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I may have seen wrong ahah Iā€™m not perfect :slight_smile:but I definitively seen an attraction

1 Like

You saw what you saw. Thats the important part. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A nod, like something blocked or in a clutter.

1 Like

Oh shit. I need to do some thing with that i suposse.:thinking:

1 Like

I donā€™t know how to remove blocksā€¦ dang it.

It may have happen because of some stress or something like too much effort. Try to relax yourself :slight_smile: it should really help

1 Like

I will find a way to distroy what ever is in the way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good attitude ! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thx. :slight_smile: And thank you for your support Selkie. :ok_hand:

Iā€™m down

Sure, if you still are up for it.

Scan away babesā€¦

Anyone want to trade?

1 Like

@NamelessOne I saw a majestic throne made of iron in a dark hall (not looking at all like the one in game of thrones) On it there was a warrior with black armor that was giving me authority vibes. He looked like the Lich King from World of Warcraft.

Thatā€™s what I got. How about me?

@johnbad , I see a man with long blond hair ,holding a golden sceptre and glowing orange eyes. Half human, half serpent with a mischievous smile. He is slithering through fire ,it seems. He is wearing a red tunic and has a golden crown-like thingy on his head. I sense raging destruction and power of will, but also a loving and caring individual for those worth his respect. :thinking::thinking::thinking: Interesting. Sorry, canā€™t really see anything else. Peace :black_heart:

1 Like