Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

He was my teacher for a time. We shared a lot together… or I did with him at least. I’ve written a couple posts on it.
I’ve never gotten athenien though.

Self destruction. But the king/fool knew it would be to his benefit. The rewards he would reap would be worth the downfall. Thats why it wasnt a fool, it was a king. I think the blindfold represents more of being blinded to what will happen in the future, but he’s very aware of the situation he’s in now. I think it could also be sort of like “take what you want, consequences be damned.” I mean looking at the symbolism of spiders I understand his confidence.

1 Like

Speaking of which i felt that youve been through a bit and such have become your own kind of warrior in the sense that you’ve learned to be yourself, amongst other things involving spiritual warriorship.

Interesting considering this happened.

1 Like

Yea it definifely has the same sort of motif as Odhinn sacrificing his eye.
Self sacrifice.

You’re certainly not wrong. Interesting how things can mold a person.

1 Like

Did the cliff feel lonely? Or rather something more "in your face "?

1 Like

@Micah honestly your energy feels like transmutation.?.. and that possibly having physical effects on the body. Feeling some kind of somthing going on around the heart.
It feels like your whole energetical feild is flipping in on itslef and turning inside out.

1 Like

No. In a way I sort of view the whole cliff as a timeline. I’m unable to see what happened in the past… but the spider and scepter were rewards that were reaped/taken. The cliff is more of an upcoming event and the dragon is the reward to be taken. I think thats the whole journey the king was on. To conquer. But it seems the scepter and spider didnt require the same amount of sacrifice that the dragon will. And as I said before the dragon feels both friend and foe. Like its seeing if you have the guts and wont hand anything over easily.

1 Like

Exactly @rin
Shit is freaky as hell

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I see crystal pyramids made out of Ruby sapphire and diamonds the sun is shining bright
I feel that something enpowering will be happening to you, be patient and the worlds know how to wait

1 Like

Hi BALG family,

Wondering if anyone has the time to give me a scan. Very new on my journey & interested to see what’s going on with me. Much appreciated & advance thanks:-)

Any one up for a trade?

1 Like

I am up,
A scan at my solar plexus
I will give yours in a few hours

Can you tell me any other details? Like how this will manifest.

May i get a scan?

I feel like it has something to do wtih lucifer so may after an evocation

1 Like

Could someone please scan me.

So I kinda want a scan, but I’m not really to a point where I can offer to scan anyone in return. If anyone’s feeling generous though…

I would love to be scanned! :slight_smile:

Ok im done scanning. Im printing the 3D model now.

2 Likes

Any up for a trade scan?

You watch it come out a super saiyan :wink::joy: