Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I see a winged serpent flying around a red and gold mansion, the serpent has a red orange auric trail behind it. It’s black with blue eyes and gives me some chills. It appears to be protecting the mansion.
@Xag_darklight

1 Like

i see a man ripping open his chest with his own hands
when the chest splits opens i see planets and other worlds
"come over "i hear
sacrifice all to get the all
this can mean an ego death and inner discovery

Anyone wanna trade

1 Like

I would like to trade

Scan my 3 eye

I see a indigo light surrounded by a ring of white light. A blue lotus flower is slowly emerging, signifying awakening. @Xag_darklight

1 Like

Good evening. Any could scan me, please? I’m up for a trade. Thanks.

Can somebody scan me to see if my higher self is blocking me from sensing spirits, and if so, petition or appeal to my higher self to have me be completely open to sensing spirits? If not, then I know all I have to do is practice [blue flame] meditation and it will come.

will do your in a few hours

Ooo you know what. I haven’t done scans in a while. Im probably super out of practice but anyone wanna trade?

Im game.

1 Like

Okayyy. Gimme a sec.

Yo can I get a scan?
Its seriously important stuff

Scan me please (Chris Farley in Tommy Boy voice)

I got the image that reminded me a lot of the fool tarot card when reading you… however it was altared a bit.

Instead of a napsack there was a scepter and the flower was a spider. In fact it looked more of a king in the place of the fool.
I dont practice tarot but according to google…it means new beginnings and being inexperienced. In the image there was a black dragon in the background. Im not sure what the dragon could represent but it felt adversarial.

You’re cluing in on more than you might think. First off, Scepters are symbols of power, authority, and godhood.
Which, my current work has to do with achieving godhood and what lies beyond that by embodying my higher selves and godform and essentially becoming that, then extending further. Sort of like becoming a channel but more.

Now the spider is where it gets interesting. Because you’re delving into a side of my current that others dont often see. The spider is the weaver of the tapestry of fate and as well as having to do with weaving sorcery. Sorcery by its nature is a form of interference, which is trickery. Spiders are often regarded as manipulators. Which again ties it to trickster energy. If i remember the spider is a symbol of that side of the current too. Spiders are connected to the void. So am I.

Web results
Spider Spirit Animal | Totem Meaning - Spirit …
Spirit Animal Info › spider-spirit-animal

Did you know that cards such as The Fool and The Magician can be used to work with Trickster Gods like Odhinn and Loki? The Fool also has to do with cunning, etc. Think of jesters.

Tricksters are also adversarial. But I’m tied to Tiamat, who is the personification of the void. And I am a child of the void. You’re also picking up on the fact that im an old soul.

But you’ve also seen different aspects that aren’t related to that side too. Pretty groovy!

1 Like

Also since you noted it was a black dragon, what do you know about fear? Im also connected to death too.

1 Like

Geeze and here I was about to apologize for not giving much :joy:
Yea in the vision the spider was being held by its thorax… like you were gonna use it to start shooting webs, and it was just gonna allow it.
The black dragon felt like it was both friend and foe… like it was going to both help and hurt. I think its interesting you mention the void because the dragon was so black it was hard to make out any defining details. Also the king who was in the position of the fool was blindfolded… but somehow knew that he was headed for the edge of a cliff… he wasn’t scared. Held his head high.

1 Like

Is belial your patron or something? You have a strong tie to him. But whats interesting is that you have an athenian feel to you. A sort of ribbon like grey gold energy.

What do you think that represents