Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Hey, could you do a scan on me?

Someone mind scanning me to see how my deification is coming along?

Please can someone scan me? I really feel the need for info about something

I would like to request a scan of my godform or whatever you want to call it. The reason is because i have done work to become a faerie and although i feel that i am i would like to have observations from others. If your not willing to thats cool. Just thought i would ask anyway.

Scan swap?

Sure

Anyone willing to do a scan for me? Iā€™ll return the favor but at this moment I feel as though something is off.

1 Like

ā€œhis will is offā€
I am getting the impression that you need to mediate on your chakras more, especially solar plexus
Have you did any alchemy ritual lately? I feel energetic changes not negativly tho and not positively, my intuition tells me that was meant for positive transformation, donā€™t worry the ritual worked but you must meditate and align your chakras aslo rest

1 Like

I would still like a scan as well

1 Like

@Xag_darklight I did some energy work yesterday, for the purpose of drawing money and opportunities into my life faster. Thanks for the tip.

Regardless I did your scan anyway.
I felt an enormous amount of energy once I probably got into my trance, a familiar red energy, maybe someone youā€™re working with has helped me out in the past, and there was this strange ticking and it felt as though you are busy trying to generate a lot of energy but I donā€™t think you have that much time left. Then I felt drained and could not continue. I may return with a more accurate scan once Iā€™ve realigned and cleansed my chakras.

@Durona I believe that the question is are you going to return the favor and scan back?

1 Like

Hi, I need a scan because Iā€™m under the attack of a harmful spirit.
you would help me a lot :star_struck:

Anyone wanna trade

sure! I canā€™t do it now, but I can try later

Iā€™ve never done this before, but I would like to be scanned if any of you are willing

Anyone willing to scan me?

Anyone want to trade a scans ?

1 Like

i would like one,lets do the trade

1 Like

i see a big human creature upon the earth,i see the planet swirling in space,for some reason i can see the other planets as well,
right now i see differend ships
i see a pirate ship
the sea is bright blue and looks ok
i see the ship saling fast the ship has gold parts and some other are blue and red
i hear the sea i hear ā€œdont go too fastā€
ā€œlearn to find timeā€
then i see the space void with stars

1 Like

Would anyone be willing to trade?

1 Like

i can do

1 Like