Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Gotcha :ok_hand:
Thatā€™s one thing Iā€™m working on is the self control

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

If you two are looking to improve self control, thereā€™s a meditation that might interest you. You perform it just before bed and it fills you with thoughts of your phobias as you try to sleep. The idea is to clear your head of these thoughts so that you can sleep soundly.
Does wonders for all aspects of mental control, including focusing faster during a ritual.
I did it for a week and by the end I saw huge improvements

2 Likes

Interesting.

Would you like to trade?

1 Like

Sure. Iā€™m just getting into bed, so Iā€™ll do yours tomorrow morning. Itā€™ll be a good warm up for the day.
When you scan, do you mind keeping an eye out for signs of something trying to drain me ?

2 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s fine, Iā€™ll PM you your reading

1 Like

anyone trade?

1 Like

Hey there people. Iā€™ve been following these scans for quite the while before actually join the forum. First wanted to properly ā€œreadā€, researched up before coming on here!!! However I would most surely if possible like a scan myselfā€¦ Would be quite interesting to find out, if anything!!Regards

Are u online? I can trade u if ud like.

Can someone plz scan me? Iā€™ll trade if ud like.

Anyone up to swap?

Hiya! Anyone want to scan me? :slight_smile:

Iā€™d be willing. @Qayos Iā€™ll get started here in a sec.

2 Likes

Do me pleaseee

Sure but after @qayos

1 Like

I see this Deaths head hawk moth shapeshift into a angry wasp. It was in a garden on a red rose. I see a young boy (age 10+ judging by appearance) with brown hair, green eyes, caucasian dressed in a modern fashion.

Finally, I see the grim reaper but with angel wings. Iā€™ve also noticed that you have probably read Castaneda. At least I get those vibes. Youā€™re difficult for me to read but thatā€™s what Iā€™ve saw. I also feel that youā€™ve mastered control over the shape of your astral appearance and can take any form you wish. By chance, are you a psychic vampire? Or even empathic? I feel you have a lot of energy to you. Or at least more than I do currently.

Above all, youā€™re a highly evolved individual. A lot of progress has been obtained. Also, if youā€™re familiar with the Elder Scrolls Series, I see hermaeus mora. Which would be, in theory, Yog Sothoth. I feel your element is either air or fire, at least that is how you come across to me.

You feel like a higher self too, interestingly enough.

1 Like

Oh and have you worked with lovecraftian stuff speaking of which?

You also remind me of Cosmo from the fairly odd parents. Invite you to do me now. @Qayos

Obviously youā€™ve been working with Namaah (who is fantastic by the way I love lilith and her aspects/sisters). Anyway, point is, youā€™re being invited to work with the rest of the qlipoth. I also suggest doing an initiation into that on the blood moon. Also look for the red goddess

Hello, itā€™s been some time since I attempted this on others, but i would appreciate a scan and attempt to return it.

Can someone scan me for any messages from my spirits please?

1 Like