Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Anyone want to swap?

1 Like

@TheDarkWolf199620 that syncs up pretty well with some meditations I was doing earlier. :+1:

For you I see a man wearing a cloak and holding a staff in his right arm, standing on top of a hill looking out over a forest at night. In the sky I see a glowing vertical triple moon, shaped like this:

01ca85a6c6fce0160efc295e160ac7c1

Hecate springs to mind, not sure if sheā€™s calling to you or if thatā€™s just my association between her and the triple moon.

I ask if thereā€™s any message you need to hear, and I see a snake slithering between the grass on a sunny day. The snake savagely bites someone standing there on the ankle, and they collapse to the ground as blood flows everywhere.

I interpret this perhaps as beware of the proverbial snake in the grassā€¦ treachery may be afoot?

Interesting. Not sure about the Lucifer/Atlantean stuff but I have been meaning to get into Primal Craft at some point down the road. The switching directions rings true though. Any feedback for my reading of ya?

3 Likes

Anyone care to scan me?

4 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

Okie smokes so I see you in a temple lit by torches. In your hand you hold a scepter which has blood. Itā€™s as if someone had to get hurt to obtain it or you faced something that you didnā€™t want to. But that is either being overcame as we speak or it has already been handled. A crown is on your head as well. Belial and Azazel act as guardsmen. Azazel to your left, belial to your right.

They key has been used too. As I can no longer feel it. Seems youā€™ve gone through another door.

I also see the pokemon Alakazam if that means anything to you. I see two wolves In a snowy forested area. The trees are dead and frozen which would denote yin energy but its daylight so thereā€™s yang energy present. I cannot tell if theyā€™re about to battle or reconcile. But one is white and brown the other is black and blue. One with light brown eyes and the other with a blacker shade of brown eyes. When I ask if they will fight, I dont feel they will. There might be a challenge or two your way. But I am confident you will handle it with grace.
Something I will note is that belial and azazel appeared as shadowy figures rather than anything corporeal like you or I.
@Eye_of_Ra

3 Likes

could someone scan me? :eyes::smiley:

2 Likes

I see you standing in the middle of the road with woods on either side. Wolves snark at each other from both sides. You seem to careless. As if your tired of the games each side plays and your ready to move on. Itā€™s night.

In the distance I see an old white house with a light on. Your walking towards the house.

Thereā€™s a book on a table there ā€¦Looks like an old photo album
Youā€™ll find answers to questions inside.
The house has old grandmother feel to it. So possible ancestors has a part in it.
The house feels warm and inviting like you will get hot tea and biscuits with your visit.
I feel something very comforting there.

Your grandmother did magick didnā€™t she? I feel like you should try contacting her. I think she wants to tell you something.

@itsnathanm7

3 Likes

Woke up feeling different today, though I canā€™t seem to put my finger on what has changed. Anyone want to trade scans ?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll trade @Biffa_Bacon
There was a loud drumming (Bass drum, bigger than Iā€™ve ever heard, quarter notes, 4/4) then on the 16th there was a gong and everything went gold. I saw a glimpse of a golden throne with a small blood splatter before my ass was shocked by nothing in reality. Trying again I was shocked immediately.

1 Like

Really good read thank you and I am trying to understand what
Follow the emptiness means

2 Likes

Trade scan anyone?

Yes she did. I inherited her power on her death bed.

Basically, yes. Thatā€™s accurate in several situations.

Thatā€™s true. Iā€™ve been doing a lot of ancestral stuff. Been very helpful. Thank you :slight_smile:
Did you find your reading accurate?

1 Like

Interesting, I can certainly see where certain elements of that came from. Lines up pretty well with my reasoning for the change Iā€™ve experienced since yesterday.
Thereā€™s a certain dampness to your energy, almost like a slime. It starts off light at the top but cascades down into grey; almost like the walls of a sea cave. Slight element of solar energy, but it sits behind the grey ( the grey bit almost feels necromantic ).
Workings wise, it feels like you perform primarily evocations, with the odd bit of manipulation.

1 Like

Yes very accurate. ā€¦spot on with the sceptre

1 Like

It reminds me of the queen of wands card.

Youā€™re such a queen lol.

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade ?

1 Like

I see a Palace above it bright star
I see hecate
I see golded sunā€™s and energy
Lucifer
Abaddon come to mind
Azazel
Belial
I see saturn and his rings

1 Like

Interesting. I sense roaring Tiamat surrounding you, protecting you. A dark cave full of dark energy, a cloaked figure with lit eyes, dark energy coming from hands.

1 Like

Saturn ? Capricorn seassssonnnnn birthday coming up whoop whoop

1 Like

Aww :blush: thats what Belial just said too :joy:

3 Likes