Power Sensing continued

kinda like this, but, less creepy? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yep! Are these of significance to you?

1 Like

yup! it’s complicated, but yeah, i love Zdzisław Beksiński’s art so much… fav artist, perhaps!

so that’s cool you picked that up in your reading! nobody else has before :astonished:

2 Likes

I must be getting better at the mage thing then x

1 Like

No one?

I’d love to trade scans with someone. Never done this on a mage before. Sounds like fun and good excercise to boot :wink::smile:

5 Likes

Mine does it aall the time. It gets annoying asf.

2 Likes

i’ll give u a scan after i take a good, long nap (assuming this cold doesnt get any worse) :sleeping:

2 Likes

@anon27714670 it seems like your left hand is becoming a theme. Maybe you should look into that.

1 Like

Trade anyone? Ive been practicing

1 Like

I see you with either blood or red war paint that symbolizes blood in your face. You stretch your arms up ad out at an angle, kinda like a show off the gun show thing your hands are fists, you let out a terrific cry that turns into a loud roar as your eyes turn red and animalistic. I start to see hair growing from your back but it’s etheric, not a physical part of you. I feel a bear.

Something to do with animal totems, Shapeshifting, or the beserker rage. My money is in the last one as the best fit.

Accurate?

Give reading me a shot brother :black_heart:

Edit: you’re outside in the woods to. I often see people in a temple but you were outside so that difference means something.

1 Like

gargle with Salt water please funny I read this and my throat started hurting. Cayanne cocktail please and if you have enormous balls eat a raw garlic clove you will sweat it out of you - stink but it will be gone.

1 Like

Want to trade

Want to trade?

1 Like

Sure buddy.

1 Like

Pmeth me

1 Like

Is anyone up for mutual readings?

Why of course.

Okay, once I finish with my hair appointment, I’ll get right to it

1 Like

Hello, and sorry for the long delay.

When I envision you within my mind’s eye, I’m being pulled through a desert with many pyramids of various sizes. It’s like I’m being showed the evolution of the Egyptian pyramids by a man dressed like an Egyptian gladiator who seems to be a teacher of sorts…like thoth but, I don’t know if this makes sense or not, with a warriors heart…not saying Thoth isn’t a warrior but the man just seems like he’s warrior straight from the hall of valhalla and Thoth seems like a very gentle teacher who wouldn’t cut you 100 times as a warm up…I’ve gained the impression that You we’re once involved with Gods from the Egyptian patheon who left a mark, in a good way, and you moved on and along your journey you developed a bond with a Norse God who will always be near and willing to teach…