Power from the void

Knowing about the void, it’s only right that i abuse it, and so i created an artifact that allows me to vampirise the void. All i can say is that the void is like no other source of power.

3 Likes

I had a lot of success with absinthe and Great Old Ones.

Death metal and black metal are both good for existential dread.

1 Like

Agreed! I am also going to be traveling to the void… I just tried to peer into it as what I saw was chilling cool and weird?

when i look into the void, as i must to pull it’s power to me, all i see is darkness, but i can feel the power it has

1 Like

Agreed I can feel it too… it’s chilling but so powerful and never ending

This makes no sense as the very statement in itself is based on a personal narrative of fantasy and lacks foundation in fact. You don’t “abuse the void”. That’s like saying “I best the shit out of the air outside yesterday!” Sure you did buddy :laughing:

2 Likes

And if the Void ( Darkness ) is alive and intelligent, then it is Baiting anyone that tries to take it’s energy, as Darkness, Black, ABSORBS energy. So it might be getting you hooked strong enough to it to EAT YOU UP. And it is bigger and stronger and smarter than us humans.

3 Likes

You gave me a good chuckle with that one. :rofl:

3 Likes

that isn’t what i meant at all, i meant i was using my knowledge of the void for personal gain thus ‘abusing’ it

5 Likes