Power Animals!

Curious if anyone else on here works with their power animals.

Yesterday I made contact with one of my power animals and it’s been a really amazing experience.

I had been feeling a call lately toward pigs and boars. A few months ago I had this wild dream where I was following a pig on a motorcycle and we were in some kind of speed chase.

Fast forward to yesterday evening and I finally just sat down cross legged and called out to my power animal.

It was the boar.

His voice spoke to me, kind of a mid-deep tone. He told me calling him “Boar” is fine and that I actually have several other power animals.

I have also ordered a small carved boar totem statue and Boar said he will personally enchant this totem as a magical fetish for me.

He said if I ever need or desire something, to just ask him for it. We have an affinity or “medicine” as some traditions call it.

Boar also has a very humbling presence when he’s in the room. I feel a bit anxious when he is in the room but he said this is normal and referred to the feeling as “reverence”. Hence, how would you feel if a giant boar were in your sunroom?

Its funny because since he is a spirit he can stand right through furniture and stuff. He told me to close my eyes and sense him and when I did he was standing right in front of me through the table!

A few minutes ago I actually saw one of his ears across the room.

So yeah, thats my experience so far.

If anyone else wants to share their experience with their power animal on here I’d love to hear it and if you haven’t I encourage you to.

I’ll keep my experiences updated on here.

• Rayne
2 Likes

Awesome! I love boars!

2 Likes