Potion ors spell for nausea hangover?

Anyone know of a good potion or spell for nausea and hangover?

Yes. It’s called Pepto Bismol. It is pink and tastes disgusting, as all good magical potions do, but it does the job.

5 Likes

we dont have that here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lemon flavored Gatorade. Works for me Everytime.

1 Like

Too bad. It’s one of the best potions around. Works for many things.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: America, right? theres a drink and food for anything :rofl::rofl::rofl::muscle:

1 Like

Ahahaaha hell yes.

1 Like

No, not “America.” North America.

2 Likes

Hungover-but-needs-to-go-to-work-in-two-hours-veteran here. Eat an Apple if you feel nauseous. That shit works.
For a “potion”: Tomato juice. Add a pinch of salt.

6 Likes

ok…:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::scream::scream::scream::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I live in the bigger half that is not America.

1 Like

huh…tomato juice with a pinch of salt, not tomato pasta sauce right?

2 Likes

yea i know what you mean, :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lel, no. Just regular tomato juice(like the stuff that you get served on a plane), you should be able to buy that ready-made everywhere.

2 Likes

awesome! :slightly_smiling_face:

A V8 vegetable cocktail would probably work too, following on from @A_Pariah’s suggestion, if you cannot find straight tomato juice. It’s really just tomato juice with a few more vegetables thrown in.

2 Likes

AWESOME :smiley: :smiley: THX! ill try them :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 men walk into a bar…

1st man : Damn man, no more drinking for me for a while, I got so wasted, I blew up chunks last night.

2nd man: Thats all? I got so wasted last night, I thought my mother was my gf, it was awkward as hell…

3rd man : Thats nothing, I got so wasted, I streaked naked through my neighbourhood…

1st man interrupts: No, you dont understand guys, chunks is my dog…

2 Likes

a little dark but funny to me :rofl:

1 Like

Bananas and an electrolyte drink. There are diy recipes on google.

4 Likes