Potion for Soul Travel

I came across this ‘Potion for Soul Travel’, a couple of drops in your mouth and you should be able to do something that would take years to learn!

Does anyone used something like that?

It is in the same store of a reliable ayahuasca seller. I never used ayahuasca, but a personal friend is a licensed psychologist and uses it on her pacients, so I know the seller is good at least when we talk about the DMT tea.

Now, on the potion. Never heard of something like that. On Google, I found some Lucid Dream Potions and Astral Travel Potions. I tryed to find any experience with this kind of product in the forum, but the searchbar didn’t helped.

The thing is, I used to have good results with my magick and I used to feel good about my life, my job, my relationship… Then, I had an accident a couple of months ago, and I am having problems to cope with all the bruising on my face.

I know how superficial it sounds. I am used to be the beauty. It is hard for me look in the mirror to see someone that I hate, when on June, on my birthday, I remember to feel I was looking my best ever, even better then when I was working on TV. Now I have started to lust for results like never before and nothing seens to work.

Why I told all of this? Because I know is all that lust and desperation that made me bougth the Astral Travel Potion. I hope it will came with a label stating what is inside it, and that I dont end up returning it.

1 Like

Try mugwort, skullcap, wormwood. These are herbs often used for lucid dreaming and the like. They can cause liver damage, and premature birth or abortion however, so they used be carefully with some research in hand.

That being said, all three taste awful either smoked or as a tea. Even with honey I really dislike them and I’ve not found anything to them as a tea that makes the flavor less bitter to me.

I haven’t really attempted to use them with intention since learning how to more consistently project for myself, but I had some mugwort tea last week just because I’m trying to clear out my older teas and herbs and I did note it still increases the vividness of my dreams, so it might be something to consider.

It’s also easy to get and pretty cheap, so even if you don’t get the desired result, your not out much to just try it.

Soul travel doesn’t take years to learn, you just have understand merkaba mechanics and how to charge yourself, breathwork

Do u know the mechanics of merkhaba

Yes, but honestly it’s mostly just charging up your aura, if you charge yourself up enough you will naturally activate everything, the best way is through breathwork for me

2 Likes

It was an exaggeration on purpose to sound like a funny advertise. I was trying to sound animated, before sounding depressed. Exaggeration and the contrast of feelings here are figures of speech and therefore should not be taken literaly. Hope I made it clear for you.

I suppose

Can u drop a breathwork technique am sure u got some golden stuff

I personally do something similar shown in mantak chias books mixed with the breathing exercises in esoteric freemasonry

I basically breathe light from my crown chakra really fast and after a few round of this in a holotropic breathing fashion and I hold my breath, materialize the energy in the body and as I exhale I squeeze it into my cells and chakras

I have more techniques which i will be sharing.

2 Likes

So this will aid in development of astral body?

You don’t develop the astral body, you simply carry your consciousness or awareness into it

But the astral body is known to have its own nutritional needs as well so yes I suppose it will, it will help with everything in general but do it for at least 15 minutes, if you want to have full blown experiences I’d say longer the better but there are other things you can use to make it more powerful which I will be sharing soon, sharing is caring🧙🏽‍♂️

2 Likes

Eagerly waiting for them

1 Like

Damn thanks in advance
I was about to petition Asmodai or Lucifer for Ap guess ill wait for ur method…

1 Like

I’d still hit up Lucifer in your meditation, he also taught me astral projection, it wasn’t as vivid but he did say I’d have the practice

He may give you similar techniques

1 Like

What about azazel? I heard hes swell in matters of astral senses, projection and anything in that nature

I’ve never worked with Azazel nor do I ever intend too :joy:

Lucifer is best in my opinion if you’re an LHP addict, it’s honestly not hard, it becomes much easier when you fully activate clairvoyance.

I’m actually looking through VK Jehannums rituals right now to see if I can find a ritual that I can use to empower those energies and DNA strands.

I’ll be honest tho most of the OBE I’ve seen people experience including myself has been through erect spine meditations, where you meditate wjth your spine so straight to the point you can’t feel the pain anymore

I did this once and I woke up above my body as an orb of blue light I was pretty shocked considering the fact I was literally above my head, my lack of will power was just like telling me let go of the posture but I didn’t I pushed through

I’ve come to the conclusion that the asanas and postures etc. are really important for a lot of these exercises, every second you’re keeping your spine straight you’re raising your consciousness, that includes psychic senses, the astral realm and more

I’m probably gonna do those more myself from now lol, because if you’re relaxed and you leave your body you might fall asleep lol

2 Likes

I fall asleep all the time lamoo
Yes I’m lhp addict :joy: but im not clairyovant enough tbh

1 Like

Erect spine asana is a big thing in Hinduism all monks reccomend to erect ur spine while meditating To keep the kunda flowing, Anyways thanks for the reply G

1 Like