Potent protection mantra

Super simple technique, incomprehensibly effective… If you feel as though you or a loved one is in danger… Put your head down in a prayer position. (Slightly tilted down) Vibrate, Ah Aham Brahman. AHHHH AHHHAMMMMM BRAAAAHHHHMAAAAAAAMNN. As you vibrate, slowly lift your head up. You may feel something, you may not :man_shrugging:, for me I felt a ‘click’ and was hit with a realization. Good luck and happy hunting :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Might need this later!

1 Like

Lemme know how it goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

will do😊

1 Like

nice…I will use this next time I am robbing a bank…Joking of course,I don’t rob banks,only gold jewelry stores…

2 Likes

@Aiden666 Really i always wanted to do that. No joke! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Really?Always wanted to rob a bank or jewelry store?

2 Likes

A bank actually like i always wanted to crack open one of those huge safe doors.

1 Like

You can create a world in your mind where you are a invincible bank robber and than soul travel there.Just try not to use your god powers in there and it could be fun,even though it’s a complete waste of time.

2 Likes

Where does this mantra originate? Just curious. Also what situation did you use this for and how successful was it? You don’t have to give me the extreme details I just want to know what exactly you can use this mantra for.