Potent protection mantra

Super simple technique, incomprehensibly effective… If you feel as though you or a loved one is in danger… Put your head down in a prayer position. (Slightly tilted down) Vibrate, Ah Aham Brahman. AHHHH AHHHAMMMMM BRAAAAHHHHMAAAAAAAMNN. As you vibrate, slowly lift your head up. You may feel something, you may not :man_shrugging:, for me I felt a ‘click’ and was hit with a realization. Good luck and happy hunting :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Might need this later!

1 Like

Lemme know how it goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

will do😊

1 Like

nice…I will use this next time I am robbing a bank…Joking of course,I don’t rob banks,only gold jewelry stores…

2 Likes

@Aiden666 Really i always wanted to do that. No joke! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Really?Always wanted to rob a bank or jewelry store?

2 Likes

A bank actually like i always wanted to crack open one of those huge safe doors.

1 Like

You can create a world in your mind where you are a invincible bank robber and than soul travel there.Just try not to use your god powers in there and it could be fun,even though it’s a complete waste of time.

2 Likes

Where does this mantra originate? Just curious. Also what situation did you use this for and how successful was it? You don’t have to give me the extreme details I just want to know what exactly you can use this mantra for.

This is an older thread so Im interested as well about the origin of this mantra and what can it be used for.

It’s a Sanskrit mantra and the OP says it is for protection when in danger. It calls upon Brahman, the ultimate reality that lies behind all things, in Hinduism.

Oh ok cool. Thx

I feel there is correlation between the concepts of saying “AHAM BRAHMAM” and “I AM THAT I AM”.