Potent healing spells for curing cancer

can a beginner like me do it?

1 Like

I will look into it. Thank you

1 Like

You may not be able to just remove the cancer overnight, but I can get you started. Pm me.

2 Likes

I come from a line of healers. I can show you your gift. Remember, I didn’t give you anything. It was in you all along.

3 Likes

ok go it

1 Like

I have pm’ed you

1 Like

AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing this.

2 Likes
Cool, you are welcome :)
1 Like

Could you send me that information as well? I’m dealing with gut issues and an overgrowth of yeast that effects my everyday living and would think the method of healing it would be similar to this.

1 Like

@ElectricDragon posted Uncle Chuckie’s ebooks earlier and they are quite good. Uncle Chuckie knows this topic well and is listed as an expert most anytime you research psionics.
His videos are also a scream! My favorite is “Give the Gift of Demonic Possession.”

Does not work with Magick, because is a tool for the natural.
The process is conquering Muladhara/Satan/Red with Breath/Green.

Guide him to go hardcore meditation. It will be escruciating painful, more than childbirth, but is worth it.

So cancer is a powerful personallity, fix beliefs, resistance to reallity. This is the reason awakening, trancendence come in place, enlightenment, in order to recover the natural growth from childhood, and that harmony in the body/mind cures any illness, literally, any!

Best of luck

1 Like

I’m interested in that tutorial, is there a way I could get it please? @Lady_Eva

1 Like

hent’yos is a very very good healer,she may even teach you or guide you how to do it yourself,
i and hent’yos cured toenail fungus pains and even seen difference that was not exepcted,a fast change.

1 Like

Too later for that now, he passed a month ago.

1 Like

But thanks, regardless

1 Like

oh sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Nah, its all cool

This and medical treatment should do.

1 Like

You can heal it with cannabis oil or pokeroot tincture, you can also look into more natural healing methods with naturopathic doctor robert morse.ask belial if you want to make sure

bump