Possibly cursed ring. What should I do?

I have a bit of a problem on my hands. I had a huge fight with a narcissistic relative of mine at the beginning of this year. I was insulted repeatedly and it was a very painful experience. They never apologized for their harsh words and reckless behavior. It turn, it has caused me to significantly reduce the amount of communication I have with this individual. Narcs don’t like that. Since then, the relative has been getting help from a very powerful, very clairvoyant spell caster. This relative has admitted to have stolen my used underwear before and given it alone with my hair to the spell caster. Their goal is to subdue me and ruin my life so that I crawl back and submit myself under their full control.

I felt the first effects of their work when someone I had a great deal of respect for, who was my friend, out of nowhere publicly has accused me of being a whore and unworthy of even talking to. I am not at all promiscuous. I have not been physical with anyone for a year, and the last guy was a LTR but still I felt humiliated. Something was weird about it though, because when this person was saying these mean things to me it looked unnatural. Almost like they didn’t want to say it but the words were coming out of their mouth anyway. My relative knew that I cared a great deal about this person. So this was the first area they attacked.

I went into a state of a severe depression which lasted a month, then I had an unexplainable illness for another month, then I had another illness…well, you get the picture. I had a Hoodoo guy do a reading on me and he said there is something definitely going on. Some energies are being manipulated. When this guy was doing this reading, both my relative and the spell caster were having major heart problems. The idea was that I’d never find out and because I did, the energies turned on them.

All that time, the relative has been trying to stay in touch pretending like nothing at all had happened. Most of the time I’d just blow them off. The times we spoke were, how’s your health? how are things with friends? are you in need of money? Yeah right! Like I would admit defeat! But also the spell caster has been calling me asking me personal questions. She never used to care to keep in touch before.

So now that the spell is beginning to wear off, I get a call that this relative has sent me a package (my sweatshirt and shoes that I forgot at their house last year.) It would not be suspicious to me, were it not for a ring this relative claims to have put in the box. A special present for me. I suspect this ring is going to have something evil attached to it that will possibly kill me. I already got a note from the USPS to come get the package, but I’m afraid to go.

I just reconnected with the person that humiliated me earlier this year. I am not as nice to them anymore but deeply I still care about their well being. If I get the package, I fear this is going to turn horrible.

Any suggestions? Do you know if the energies will attack me even if I open the package at another location and dispose of the ring without touching it?

I highly suggest you work with a saint such as Cyprian, Santa Muerte, St Michael, etc. Who are very good at breaking evil spells. Do an uncrossing ritual with them.

I will bury ring,i will find out why u talking to the spellcaster,? Wat sistem use,? Is money tight,etc,take from tere,if a reverse spell will work,purify you house,&you, set mirror traps ,

Chill. Relax and take a deep breath. We’ve got this; there’s nothing to be afraid of. Would you like someone to come help in person, or do you want instructions on dealing with this yourself? If you like, I can do a cleansing ritual from here, if you PM me a picture of the artifact and maybe the relative and the house for easier visualization. Won’t charge you a thing for it.

Easy

Don’t get the ring

[quote=“Cabana, post:1, topic:5078”]I have a bit of a problem on my hands. I had a huge fight with a narcissistic relative of mine at the beginning of this year. I was insulted repeatedly and it was a very painful experience. They never apologized for their harsh words and reckless behavior. It turn, it has caused me to significantly reduce the amount of communication I have with this individual. Narcs don’t like that. Since then, the relative has been getting help from a very powerful, very clairvoyant spell caster. This relative has admitted to have stolen my used underwear before and given it alone with my hair to the spell caster. Their goal is to subdue me and ruin my life so that I crawl back and submit myself under their full control.

I felt the first effects of their work when someone I had a great deal of respect for, who was my friend, out of nowhere publicly has accused me of being a whore and unworthy of even talking to. I am not at all promiscuous. I have not been physical with anyone for a year, and the last guy was a LTR but still I felt humiliated. Something was weird about it though, because when this person was saying these mean things to me it looked unnatural. Almost like they didn’t want to say it but the words were coming out of their mouth anyway. My relative knew that I cared a great deal about this person. So this was the first area they attacked.

I went into a state of a severe depression which lasted a month, then I had an unexplainable illness for another month, then I had another illness…well, you get the picture. I had a Hoodoo guy do a reading on me and he said there is something definitely going on. Some energies are being manipulated. When this guy was doing this reading, both my relative and the spell caster were having major heart problems. The idea was that I’d never find out and because I did, the energies turned on them.

All that time, the relative has been trying to stay in touch pretending like nothing at all had happened. Most of the time I’d just blow them off. The times we spoke were, how’s your health? how are things with friends? are you in need of money? Yeah right! Like I would admit defeat! But also the spell caster has been calling me asking me personal questions. She never used to care to keep in touch before.

So now that the spell is beginning to wear off, I get a call that this relative has sent me a package (my sweatshirt and shoes that I forgot at their house last year.) It would not be suspicious to me, were it not for a ring this relative claims to have put in the box. A special present for me. I suspect this ring is going to have something evil attached to it that will possibly kill me. I already got a note from the USPS to come get the package, but I’m afraid to go.

I just reconnected with the person that humiliated me earlier this year. I am not as nice to them anymore but deeply I still care about their well being. If I get the package, I fear this is going to turn horrible.

Any suggestions? Do you know if the energies will attack me even if I open the package at another location and dispose of the ring without touching it?[/quote]

Um…wait,they are actively asking you about your health,finances,and stuff?

Isn’t there such a thing as the Law of Concealment?As in,not making it plainly obvious that you’re doing a ritual,detaching from the operation until it fades into the aether etc.

Guess that’s why the ritual’s effects are fading away.Which reminds me,I know not if you’re a black magician,or a white magician or something else,but in any case,this is cause for celebration and happiness.

And as for the ring,one big thing is to not panic.If you have some knowledge in divination,consult yourself with whatever Spirit may know of such stuff.

And yeah,odds are there’d be something cursed about that ring…or maybe a less friendly spirit bound to it…or maybe it’s a mundane ring with a lot of negative energy attached to it.

The point is,some cleansing,banishing or whatever is a good idea.Euoi’s saints idea is really great IMO.But in a state as delicate as this,I would suggest that you work with a system you have closer ties to.I,for example,haven’t worked with the saints,and would find myself relying on someone else who I have better ties with…maybe Michael.

But I have yet to find myself in a state of fighting baneful magick,so I will not be helpful.These are just my suggestions.

well, this is one hell of a pickle.
if it were me, i wouldn’t get any where near the package. the box itself might be tainted considering the circumstance.
i wouldn’t even step foot in the door of the building that its in.
send it back if you can and then cut all ties to these people.
ya, you care about them but they obviously don’t care about you if they’re doing this.
don’t answer their calls at all. do not let them get any kind of connection to you.

after all this, take a minute to ground yourself. cleanse your chakras and get some fresh energy flowing through you again.

if you did get the package, you might want to burn it all. especially if you feel something attached to it.
as for the ring, i’ve heard salt is good for cleansing.
i used to know a ritual for it but have long since forgotten it. i usually wing it.
but you can also try burying it.

i don’t know the exact details of the situation, but this is what i would do.

and i’m sorry. i just realized that i necroed a post.
i apologize if that upsets anyone.

I got an offer for you, I’ll take that ring off your hands as I know how to deal with this sort of stuff. If your up for it give me a pm and I’ll give you my address.

If someone’s stealing your underpants and hair, wouldn’t you… I don’t know… Beat the living shit out of them just for being a creepy asshole?

Maybe I’m just too simple a person to see beyond that sort of thing, but my boundaries end well, well before they get a hold of my rather private (and, you said used?!) possessions, let alone my goddamned undergarments!

Geez, what a goddamned fruitloop! Ick… I think I need to take six or seven showers… =/

-Tj