Possible?

Backstory: Novice divinator with barely any experience in the occult comes to me asking for a reading about a spirit that won’t leave them alone. The spirit has apparently asked to be invoked directly. I’ve convinced the divinator to confront the spirit that’s harassing them by evoking it.

My question: Could I evoke the spirit before the divinator to give the spirit a command to possess them when they eventually call it? Seems like a good way to build a relationship and favor with this entity.

Anyone have experience with anything like this or a referral to material that covers things of this nature?

I remember someone mentioning something along the lines of this years ago, the term “eating” might have been used. I believe he was banned though.

I’m going to try this regardless of any input but I would like to follow an established method if it exists. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you BALG

Does the person want this? If they’re new, getting possessed by the spirit could be a little overwhelming, if they’re not expecting it.

But yes, you should be able to do that, especially if thew student is also enthusiastic about the idea.

Anyone have experience with anything like this or a referral to material that covers things of this nature?

I think the Mastering Evocation course from here covers evoking a spirit into someone, I haven’t done it so maybe someone who has can be more helpful.

I remember someone mentioning something along the lines of this years ago, the term "eating" might have been used. I believe he was banned though.

If you mean Sevarn304, it’s not possible to search the posts of people banned in that period but if you search for “sevarn” + various terms, that should pick the name up when people replied to his posts and quoted him, or addressed him (most people left the “304” off).

I'm going to try this regardless of any input but I would like to follow an established method if it exists. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you BALG

If I’m clear on what your goal is, you want this person to get a good start with the spirit and not have to spend years trying to break through, so therefore want to facilitate a possession - is this correct?

I’ve not done exactly this but you can be an intermediary, and also bring spirits into people, that’s done under other guises in core shamanism for example, I’ve both done it and seen it done, so I believe it’s entirely possible.

HTH. :slight_smile:

Does the person want this? If they’re new, getting possessed by the spirit could be a little overwhelming, if they’re not expecting it.

But yes, you should be able to do that, especially if thew student is also enthusiastic about the idea.

I think the Mastering Evocation course from here covers evoking a spirit into someone, I haven’t done it so maybe someone who has can be more helpful.

I remember someone mentioning something along the lines of this years ago, the term "eating" might have been used. I believe he was banned though.

If you mean Sevarn304, it’s not possible to search the posts of people banned in that period but if you search for “sevarn” + various terms, that should pick the name up when people replied to his posts and quoted him, or addressed him (most people left the “304” off).

I'm going to try this regardless of any input but I would like to follow an established method if it exists. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you BALG

If I’m clear on what your goal is, you want this person to get a good start with the spirit and not have to spend years trying to break through, so therefore want to facilitate a possession - is this correct?

I’ve not done exactly this but you can be an intermediary, and also bring spirits into people, that’s done under other guises in core shamanism for example, I’ve both done it and seen it done, so I believe it’s entirely possible.

HTH. :)[/quote]

Thank you very much! I will look into this! You are always helpful.

My friend and I who use to practice together (we’ve kinda lost touch due to our lives going in separate directions) would do something similar to this almost everyday after work.We would go to my place where I had a spare room I used as a temple and I would act as a vessel for him to evoke an entity into me.We never did this as a means to achieve a goal but to hai knowledge.We mainly used Azazel and his Nethers as we are both acquainted with these spirits.

What we would do was my friend would sit inside the circle and I would sit in the triangle (as I’m more prone to receiving than he is) and we would both open the sigil of whatever entity we wanted to speak to.Then I would call the entity and let it be known that I was willing to be a vessel for it to speak through.I would also have incense burning in front of me.

He would then recite the conjurations as I dropped into trance while repeating “Alash Tad Alash Tal Ashtu” until my head would start nodding back and forth and could no longer speak the words.He would all the while be pushing energy into me calling on the spirit to come.He said he knew the spirit was arriving when my eyes would start rolling around in my head then suddenly my head would snap up straight and stare at him and I would sometimes ask “Why have you called me here?” Or something of that manner.

Obviously it was no longer me but the spirit inhabiting my body.
He would ask the spirit the questions we had pre-written and the spirit would answer through me.

Usually the spirit would leave when asked except a couple of incidents where my friend had to force it out.But usually it would turn out it would just have more to say.

But once again these were entities.we knew and trusted.
If we didnt already know the spirit we would prepare usually with sigil work to get to know the spirit and its energies.So it could be a.bit risky to do this with an unknown spirit especially if your friend is inexperienced.

I would suggest to find a way to identify the spirit first and get to know it and it’s intentions of following your friend around first before undertaking this experiment.Especially if the spirit is insisting on being invoked.

Hope this helps!
Good luck and be safe!

MK

He would ask the spirit the questions we had pre-written and the spirit would answer through me.
Did you receive the answers that you wanted? I mean correct answers?

MK
[/quote]

Yes.We did alot work with Tah’kiyat who gave us some pretty mind blowing answers about divination and the nature of time as we humans percieve it.
I dont know if I still have the journals or if my friend kept them but yes some crazy shit was revealed to us.

[quote author=Musta_Krackish link=topic=6535.msg71424#msg71424 date=1442775226]
Yes.We did alot work with Tah’kiyat who gave us some pretty mind blowing answers about divination and the nature of time as we humans percieve it.
I dont know if I still have the journals or if my friend kept them but yes some crazy shit was revealed to us.

Wow! Maybe you could share with us a few of them please? Also did you ask personal questions ? Regarding future or certain persons or things that you want get and how could you do this?

Like I said this was a couple years ago and my buddy recorded it and I’m pretty sure he kept the journals’.

We also asked alot of personal questions which later came to be true.