Possible two succubi

Hey all,i always feel hands on my back,almost real body when i lay in bed.They always come when i am in bed,i have sex with them sometimes,i feel their tongues when kiss.When i am awake i can feel touches.I dont hear and dont see them.I think they try too speak with me,because i hear noise and feel pressure on my right ear.When i am totally relaxed i have sudden loss of sound in ear,feeling is like i have water in ear,but dont hear nothing,except i hear growl one time.

Could be Succubis, have you asked Lilith?

I am not,thanks for advise.Thing that bother me is,why is she always behind me

maybe shes fucking with you, or maybe she likes you

I am not sure,ten minutes ago i ask her for kiss and she start kissing with me.My heart start going crazy,and i have little fear because i dont like that.

Maybe it would be best to ask Lilith before having sex with random spirits. They may be coming to you, but you are enabling the sexual advances, and it would be good to figure out who and what they are, and their intentions before having sex with them?

1 Like

I agree with you,i have too much luck with these entites.Do you scan people?@Mind_Seeker20

I do trade scans, I prefer for people to learn how to scan and practice then handing out free scans.

To much luck? Lol that’s not the message I was trying to send. Having sex with random entities that you don’t know isn’t lucky, it’s careless. Maybe you should practice scanning or learning to communicate with them to see what’s up. Might be good to banish and cleanse bad energies.

Even if the entities are indeed succubi, you don’t know their intention. Not every entity has good intention.

There are indeed people here/etc that have successful relationships with entities but it’s not because they were careless and decided to let whatever random entity that walks by, f** them. A relationship takes time, trust, and a mutual understanding.

I understand your advise,thank you😉@Mind_Seeker20