Possible signal from spirit during meditation?

Yesterday, I was in the process of an astral projection or a soul travel meditation, whatever term you want to use. The meditation was a failure, more like my failure but not the meditation itself, that is irrelevant. I saw a lot of things, at the end I saw a bright white light and that’s it, before that I was in the state where I was getting into the trance. At the end of that state, I was in very deep relaxation. It was so deep in fact that I could barely hear any outside noises and my breathing was low paced, out of fact (My breathing usually slows down a lot during the crossroads). Then in the darkness a symbol in colours out of this planet, I cannot describe them in any way. The symbol was floating in front of my eyes and disappeared after some minutes.

I do not think it was a hallucination due to the way it was formed and how… perfect it was. It appeared as if someone specially made it to contact me.

I remember it as well as I could, this is what I came to (I used blue for simplicity):

Does anyone have any idea of what it could be?

Thank you in advance.
/Daniel

I know I could just activate the sigil beforehand and try to see if it works. I just want to make sure what forces I work with.
/Daniel

Maybe you looked at your hands in the astral?

No… this symbol appeared to me before any of the transition stages, before the vibrations. It HAS to be a sign from some entity, or my imagination, not my astral body.

Looks similar to those old cave paintings of the sun.
I think it was from a YouTube documentary on the ancient sky and Saturn I saw that.

Sorry I can’t be more specific, long time ago.

1 Like

Hmm, I think I may have a clearer picture. I worked with Lucifer but my responsibilities ended that work quickly. I have never contacted any other spirit.

From my knowledge Lucifer is the only LHP entity connected to the sun. Thank you!

1 Like

Don’t quote me but going of my intuition, im sensing something to do with the 4 elements and mercury. So perhaps it a planetary or alchemical sigil.

2 Likes

I think Lucifer has something to do with this, I will contact contact him tomorrow or on Sunday. The sphere of influence on Monday is the moon but it is concerned with spirits. Sunday would make a better fit as it is in the sphere of the sun.

But if its mercurial energy tuesday would the best day to connect.

2 Likes

Yes, that is true, something tells me it is still the work of Lucifer.

I think he has a connection to the moon or Venus, idk. I will try on Tuesday.

Actually, Wednesday is Mercury’s day. Tuesday is Mars.

Wednesday is Mercury day, as far as I know. Tuesday for Mars.

@chef1964
Sorry, it wasn’t my intention to copy/paste your post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not a problem.

1 Like

https://www.crowl.org/Lawrence/time/days.html

All about days and some other useful stuff :slight_smile:

Yeah thats what i ment lol i was half asleep yesterday lol

1 Like