Possible message from Lucifer

I’m hesitant on writing this thread. Mainly because if I’m wrong then it would mean that my practices that I have done and the visions that I’ve seen have been just figments of my own mind.

If that is the case, then I will reluctantly close my account to this forum and go about my life as I have always have before.

But either way, this is what just happened to me.

I went to sleep earlier than I do last night because I was tired.

When I woke up, I had a vision and a very straight forward message.

“Look to the pyramids in Egypt, when you see the light above them, know that it is over.”

That’s it. I guess we wait and see now.

2 Likes

Wait for??

If it happens.

Like in real life?.. And what would that signify… What’s over?

Idk really. If I were to make a guess, it is about the pandemic.

Tarot it, but it is good to wait as well because spiritual confirmation and physical confirmation are great. It could also be symbolic.

3 Likes

Started to shuffle my deck. This card fell out while shuffling. Ten of cups

2 Likes

It resonates with the messages I’ve been getting.

2 Likes

Did you get the card upright? If so, it means divine love, blissful relationships, harmony, alignment and the feeling that everything will be okay.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yes

1 Like

What vibes did you get from it, that makes a lot of difference regardless of position.

3 Likes

Well when the vision took place. It was almost like charades. I saw the pyramid, then I saw a light rise above.

I reiterated what was said as it came to mind. As soon as I said it, I saw a thumbs up.

Lucifer usually interacts with me in this manner as of lately. So it certainly wasn’t negative in any way or form.

2 Likes

When the card fell out of the deck, I felt the need to chose that as the answer. If that’s what you are meaning.

2 Likes

Vibes as in positive, negative, neutral, cards have multiple meanings and some go based off upright or reversed, while others go off the vibe they get from it.

3 Likes

Well, that’s interesting!

It was neutral, I saw it fall, stopped shuffling and took it as a sign. Pretty straight forward.

1 Like

In general, ten of cups upright, if on its own (since there’s no other context), it’s a good sign.

2 Likes

That’s reassuring. :grin:

2 Likes