Possible love dream interpretation?

Hello everyone, last night I had a very strange dream which included the goddess of love Venus or in her other name Aphrodite. Prior to me going to sleep to I was watching a TV show who has a character which I hightly associated with Venus due to her nature to make people fall in love and this is how the dream began. I went into my parent’s bedroom where my mom was video calling Venus on her phone, she answered and while doing so, she was talking with my mom while having sex and I was seeing her have sex as if I was present there and at one moment we even talked but I forgot exactly what was it about. The next moment I go to the house guest bedroom and I see Venus there in a white robe and black lingerie I think sitting on the bed, we talked again but I dont remember about what, next Im sealing pink envelopes with my tongue like people did in the past and what seemed like minutes, I suddenly stop. Then I put my hands a wall and when I take it off there’s blood on the wall even though my hand wasnt originally bleeding. Those were the ‘‘normal’’ things that happened in the dream, the ending is probably non-significant and meaningless but I will still say it. Im in the middle of my room when all of a sudden my body becomes magnetic, spoons and forks start coming out of nowhere and attaching onto my body eventually engulfing me and this is where I wake up. I tried interpretating it myself but I’ve got no meaning to it, however tho there is someone I like and chatting with right now, so I guess that is an influence for the dream too, but the other things I cant explain and I would appreciate if any of you here could help me with it!

2 Likes

Sex is the ultimate union between two individual bodies that are becoming one for pleasure and trust, a union in your own life, in your own personality. You united, you’ve merged some kind of energy into yourself spiritually.

You wish to communicate with someone but are uncertain how to get your message across and feel you have blood on your hands, but do not see it, perhaps the death of a relationship that you have regrets about or don’t understand.

Your body is a magnet and attracting spoons and forks, you can not get away from them, it might imply that you are deliberately cruel or have a guilty conscience and you want to do something to change your lifestyle but you can’t or won’t.

1 Like

@lawclerk Can I just say how absolutely amazingly accurate your interpretation is?!

1. ‘‘You wish to communicate with someone but are uncertain how to get your message across and feel you have blood on your hands, but do not see it, perhaps the death of a relationship that you have regrets about or don’t understand.’’ - To say, my communication skills really arent that good, but definetly not below average, just normal, I guess, but not really that good and me not being able to send that message is because I cannot word my sentences together in order to explain better what im trying to say, also there is indeed a relationship that I have regrets about I dint even went to that part(being in an actual relationship), I was a shy fool who couldnt admit his feelings to a girl who also liked me back, she got mad at me and this has been haunting me all year around.

2.’‘Your body is a magnet and attracting spoons and forks, you can not get away from them, it might imply that you are deliberately cruel or have a guilty conscience and you want to do something to change your lifestyle but you can’t or won’t.’’ - Again, true. I do have a guilty consience and I blame myself for the feelings I still have for that girl who liked me back, feelings which I really dint got to express and still bother me today, the lifestyle change is probably me trying to be a more positive person, which im really trying to work on, but sometimes it doesnt work. I am also trying to severe I believe they were called energy cords? Well, them from her so stop draining myself spiritually because of my un-expressed love for her.

1. ‘‘You united, you’ve merged some kind of energy into yourself spiritually.’’ - How can I understand this energy more? Could it be through meditation?

Also, thank very much for taking your time to read my dream and interpretent it, I am grateful for your help!

1 Like

BTW many thanks for your kind words. The energy, thought, bonding, desire to make a commitment for relationships. I would say meditation but also before you start a relationship think hard if really want to get started, if it’s really something you want, and would really be willing to make a commitment.

1 Like

Venus is the Feminine aspect or counterpart of Lucifer. To encounter Venus and your mother at the same time, is sign of the Ancient Mother Goddess reaching out to you via sexually. Sex is a way to merge two into one and can be healing experience based on your perception.

2 Likes

@lawclerk I do admit I have been having some thoughts if I woud like to commit to a relationship and I would certanly give it a long and good thought, thanks again for replying!

@Shani Venus is a feminine aspect of Lucifer? I really dont know anything about him, but wow, that sounds amazing! Also a healing experience you say, I really dont know about this, but I will be sure to look out for signs that it truly is a healing process in the future.

1 Like