Possible fae messing with me

I think they stole my fairy figurines that I brought from a museum gift shop when I was around 8/9 years old. I loved them so much but I guess they thought it was there’s too. I think I remember telling them that I wanted to show it to them and then they were gone like vanished into thin air. I also remember placing them on my nightstand or my bedroom window sill. I searched everywhere for them but no clue where they are till this day.

2 Likes

they do so when they like the person.

When they only “play” with one.

Indeed, the Rituals with Morgana have brought the Fae towards Kristen,
and from what i read,
they’re in a good mood.

With the Ring,
they both liked it’s shinyness, yes,
but also they brought to your attention that it’s a Magickal ring,
not an ordenary one.

My recommendation for the offering thing:

Collect a few leafs and branches.
Arrange them nicely (like a birds nest),
and have it sitting near the entrance of your home.

For the offering suggestions,
i agree to what you’ve been told by the other forum members already:
Milk, cookies, sweets, etc.

In terms of shiny objects,
you can intentionally offer some form of jewlery there,
if you do so,
they work with Morrigan will likely turn out to become better and you get slightly more favor from her.

But that’s just from looking at the fact that the fae focused on personal items.
I assume your spell had to do with altering circumstances in your personal life,
or changing something in your close enviorment.

The ring and tweezers bring me to that conclusion.

yes.
Apart from Morgana or me,
look here:

This next sigil i’m certainly a little mischevious about mys’elf.^^

otherkin

That, my dear WaterFairyWitch,
is exactly the response they love the most.

When they successfully agonize you,
they consider their mischief completed and successful.

There’s an Energetic exchange happening with that.

I should normally not reveal that so easily,
but since we’re specifically discussion this topic anyway:

Fae, pixies and some of the other spirits in the Evlen Kingdom,
feast upon that specific emotions.

Like some demons feast on fear,
or doubt,
my fae to a degree feast on the enthicement people have when things “simply just can’t go right - for whatever reason”.

They’re gaining power for their magick and therefore life essence for themselves through that.

Normally,
they don’t take much energy from a single individual there.

And since many of them live in plants,
true what @Rav said there…
Getting the plants out of the house,
on the balcony can help getting rid of them.

After all,
their removal of things usually haves the same / a similar goal:

To get the Human away from something.
To change the humany course of action,
and make them do things differently,
in more specific cases,
when they’re tasked with helping to achieve a specific goal.
+
But when they do it just by themselves,
it’s usually to keep the humany away from something,
and make it go away.

You’ve got to understand,
that this highly comes from the pacificsm in them.

They’ll always prefer re-routing your steps and actions,
instead of outright attacking you.

If you really want fae to leave you alone,
wear some item made of iron,
or place an item made from iron exactly where the object went missing.

They’ll get VERY VERY ANGRY when you do this,
but they’ll respect it and leave you / the place alone.

Only exception,
is when they’re actually living in a plant there.

In that case,
you’d have to move (not destroy!!! simply move.) the plant away.

Because dryads - a specific form of faries,
are bound with their life essence to the specific plant (normally a tree),
they’re living at.

They can move in a certain radius,
but they can’t abandon that tree.

Killing the plant might kill the Dryad aswell.

That’s why i highly recommend you to not destroy the tree,
since that’s actually an attack against the whole area there.

Fae are often the Protectors of complete areas that they represent and live at.
And their job,
given to them from nature,
or mages / witches,
or sometimes from specific animals / plants,
is to keep it safe from the human thread.

They’re simply doing their job there.

And since they’re some of the purest elementals,
killing the dryad would normally resulting in destroying the area it’s been protecting along with the dryad.
Since a fae spirits spends much of their life cleansing and healing the area,
removing that will destroy it.

And,
usually rise anger from the beings that had called the Fae for protecting the zone,
since most of the time you’ve destroyed someone’s home by doing so.

Reference,
for further research:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

9 Likes

I remember when I was talking about fae here when I got off work, at the very same time a seelie fae and unseelie fae came to me on the energetic layer of the physical. I honestly love the fae, like a parent loves their children lol.

2 Likes

Excellent information Yberion, thank you for sharing your knowledge. Interestingly, these conclusions you have formed of the fae, by working with them and respecting them, they are exactly my “feeling” or “sense” of the fae. I do believe I have a connection to them and it may be ancestral or it may just be I had some sort of intuition about them from a young age. I enjoy their pranks, I enjoy their energies and as long as we can get along, I’m happy for them to be around, find it positive and beneficial.

I totally agree about respecting their living habitats, etc. I know us humans have done way too much damage to Mother Earth.

4 Likes

My opinion.

Well.

@Morgana9 Please take a look.

Kristen wants some background on why the fae are favoring her / working with her.

I already tried to explain to her,
that it’s her work with the Morrigan.

But see for yourself, my dear.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Which group of fae is it if you know? Any particular culture? I know the Aziza weren’t much said to be particularly trickster like compared to the Celtic fae :thinking: the Mogwai were pretty mischievous same with the Menehune fae.

2 Likes

We the Fae are returning
There is a Great Reason for our return
A lot of Us had previously been ascended and built our spheres.
The common mistakes people make is believing in what the religions give people permission to believe in in regards to who and what We are.

Just because I think this should be made Obvious.
We are multifaceted multidimensional Beings.

And Yes the Morrigan is an aspect of Morgana.
So is Ashala also known as Ashallaya
Min’kasa the warrior the “war lord” so to speak.

Ask yourself if you have one mood and one aspect.

Morgana Le Fae

2 Likes

Hi @Morgana9, interesting information, thank you. However, I would still like to know if you have any idea why the fae are favouring me? Thanks and kind regards, Kristen

1 Like

@Arcane The use of hair is Fae, I use animal, My own hear hair or pubic or pulled out nasal ( we all have them!!!). :joy:
The use of hair in Elixier to enhance a personal goal to manipulate an enemy to enhance platonic friendships or as a vestage exchange instead of blood
In some the length of hair is indicative if subtle powers in animal magicks it can also be enchanted (while still attached to you) to enhance psychic abilities intuitive animal tracking or a sense of direction.
As far as the itching when a spirit is present or really the intensity of that Beings presence will cause the blood to heat and the reaction is itchyness

I have already sensed you but if really wanted to know well talk about it privately.
As @Yberion knows this information is quite impactful if I actually channel you.
Otherwise definitely Fae essences around you. Connected bloodlines.
As I said that’s from barely glancing at your name. A real answer in pm.
Or Oberon will if He chooses.

Morgana Le Fae

2 Likes

Hi @Morgana9, thank you for that. I would like to pm you later, if you don’t mind. Thank you and I’m amazed! I had a feeling there were bloodlines involved but I have not been told by many that they can sense a fae-ness about me, only two people and I didn’t really bother before but now I really need to know. I’m currently at work but will PM later, that is, if you are okay with it. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fae to call up culture the way Fae are globally dispersed and appear in different huno’mos
The culture is that of huno’mos design and concepts of separation.
Truth Is Fae are not of any huno’mo / hu’no culture. It’s a convenience for the benefit of those Beings choosing to exist here.
Look at how daemonic entity is correlated in one “culture” and copied by varied in another looking either the same with different dress-sense or in feature.

The limit is not from the Entities but from huno’mo perceptions.

2 Likes

Fae in different cultures are different tribes of fae, not all fae are of the same tribe or of the same pantheon, it’s not some forced separation. Fae, demons, angels, yokai, etc all have their own tribes, groups and the likes, and they follow many different ideals as well.

It’s nothing to do with limits, you always say this and that is limits lol, just because you think it limits doesn’t actually mean it is.

Celtic Fae are with the Celtic Gods, Aziza Fae are with a number of African Gods and their worlds, same with Norse Fae, and the Fae in Asian cultures and many others.

1 Like

I had some fae trying to get my attention. I lost shiny, expensive earrings that I wanted so badly and FINALLY bought, and then my favorite pair of, yet again, expensive sunglasses. Both were found shortly after.

It was so clearly an instance of them messing around with me, because I am meticulous about where I leave my things. I also felt like they were purposefully “hidden”. I never figured out what they wanted, though.

4 Likes

@narcissa
Make an offering of shiny objects silver no iron libations outdoors.
You could go where there is bushland or if are lucky, in the woods, near a pond, river.
And toss in a shiny coin.

Basically you are to pay tribute for services rendered.
At some point in time.
If did not fulfil your deal or something similar that may be appropriate.
Either way do this with respect. And do not expect to see something that looks like tinkerbell. Lol :joy::rofl:
Yeah I just had to throw it out there

2 Likes

Ha, I appreciate the insight. It was just so random in a period of like 2 weeks and my sunglasses are BIG, so I literally felt like I was in the twilight zone. OH, they also took my wallet!
THAT drove me crazy. And then I saw it sitting on top of some letters I had… I was like “… seriously???”

I’ll go ahead and leave them a quarter outside in our stream - will that work?

I did kind of get mad and tell them to bug off, though, because I can’t stand things going missing (I’m neurotic). Should I invite them back with my offering?

2 Likes

The spirit of Fae is any size shape.
Oberon and I are Fae
So… :wink:
But incarnated

2 Likes

Thank you. I just had an epiphany regarding the wallet situation… they did help a lot there. They definitely deserve some love, so I’ll send as many silver offerings as I can find. :slight_smile: Wondering what else they can do. :thinking:

2 Likes

I absolutely agree with you

1 Like

Okay, now I know how to invoke Yberion/Oberon, how do I invoke Morgan La Fey/Morgana? I mean, the goddess, witch, whatever you may call Her? Also, is there a sigil for Morgan La Fey? Thanks again :slight_smile: