Possible consequences?

Have been working with Bune for about 5 days . A day before yesterday felt exhausted , couldn,t been able to concentrate properly on the sigil.Yesterday woke up completly drained after 10 hours of sleep, in the evening felt so cold that i had to put 2 jumpers and a blanket over me(outside 30 degr.) ,had no fever,but felt so exhausted , i could bearly move my hands and feet and felt sick.Slept 12 hours and I feel bit better.Any advice?

You need to take your time to rest when your body is telling you it’s necessary. Sometimes doing evocation and magick constantly for several days can have a physical drain on you. I have been doing some heavy evocation lately and have also found myself unable to do anything on certain nights. I wanted to press thru it anyway but I literally found myself falling asleep during evocation and I did not want to be disrespectful to the demon I was working with so I dismissed myself and explained to them that my energy was drained and I could not help it. Then I took a few days to rest. Honestly, I am exhausted today. I feel like crawling back into bed and sleeping for 2 days straight because I kept ignoring my body’s need for rest and it caught up to me until I was eventually forced to rest.

Try to force yourself to evoke him at some point today and explain that you are drained and need some rest, and just let him know that you will not be evoking him for a few days so you can recouperate. If you made a pact with him though that you would evoke him every nigth for so many nights and you must follow thru anyway, then ask him to give you energy or recommend another entity who can help restore your body so can keep your end of the deal.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:5582”]You need to take your time to rest when your body is telling you it’s necessary. Sometimes doing evocation and magick constantly for several days can have a physical drain on you. I have been doing some heavy evocation lately and have also found myself unable to do anything on certain nights. I wanted to press thru it anyway but I literally found myself falling asleep during evocation and I did not want to be disrespectful to the demon I was working with so I dismissed myself and explained to them that my energy was drained and I could not help it. Then I took a few days to rest. Honestly, I am exhausted today. I feel like crawling back into bed and sleeping for 2 days straight because I kept ignoring my body’s need for rest and it caught up to me until I was eventually forced to rest.

Try to force yourself to evoke him at some point today and explain that you are drained and need some rest, and just let him know that you will not be evoking him for a few days so you can recouperate. If you made a pact with him though that you would evoke him every nigth for so many nights and you must follow thru anyway, then ask him to give you energy or recommend another entity who can help restore your body so can keep your end of the deal.[/quote]
Many thanks for the advice!I didn,t make a tipical pact let,s say. Only a tacit one and i didn,t stated a period of timeToday i have more energy and i will ask as you said a break for a few days.

A short add.I also experienced sort of spams on my face and head, like something is running under my skin and also the sensation like something is beeing pulled out of my body .

Try visualising a glowing equal-armed cross like this symbol + in front and slightly above you, and draw the energy of the light into yourself.