Possible Angel Related dream?

So yesterday i worked with Raziel in a ritual i had made from scratch. Last night i had a horrifying dream. I l saw two sigils light up as a man stood in the middle of them. Soon he floated up and muscles and ligimients appeared in the air around him. Soon organs did. It was like a gaint was being constructed infront of my eyes. In the dream, i was hiding behind a building but i peeked at the giant being formed.

Soon blinding white light shined in the dream. The light itself pulsed as it left the giants chest. I remember hearing “not afriad. BE NOT AFRIAD” i hqd the feeling the light could sense lies and evil. This was the end of this part of the dream. I also had a vision of my grandmother telling me she was going to die within two days. In real life just the other day she jgot a kidney cancer test done and came back all cleead

1 Like

Sounds like it’s an angel related dream, “Be not afraid” seems like a common thing for them to say…

1 Like

Really? I heard that they say that but i wasnt sure. I must say that it was the most intense dream i have felt in a long time.

1 Like

Well the fact that the dream was intense, and what was said (as from what I know angels tend to say this to tell the magician/human to not fear them) as well as context. I would say so.

1 Like