Possession

When one freely allows him/her self to possession of a Deity or familiar is there a set number of times it can/should be done.

For example with a Deity like Azazel or Lucifer for learning purposes, is one time enough or can/should it be done until the lesson is learned?

And if you have your own personal familiars is it permissible to have multiple possessions from them, also Deities?

What are your thoughts and experiences. Thanks.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any specific number of times, it depends on what you and the spirit are trying to accomplish, and also whether you’re doing partial possession (where you retain awareness and the ability to think and act) or full possession, where your consciousness takes a backseat, or you may blackout entirely.

Partial possession can be sustained longer, even over a period of days or weeks, whereas full possession may be undesirable for prolonged periods, especially if you have commitments in normie-land. :slight_smile:

Boss: “Joe, you’re ten minutes late to work, what did -”

Joe: “I AM BAALZEBOTH THE MAGE OF THE UNDERWORLD. SPEAK NOT TO ME OF YOUR PETTY WOES, GIVE ME VIRGINS AND MEAD!”

Boss: “…?!”

Seriously, I’ve sometimes had to operate in the world under partial possession, and depending on the spirit, it can actually be quite hard to act normal even when it’s only a kind of overlay of their consciousness.

So with those practical considerations, and different goals, that’s why there’s not really a single answer, well IMO anyway. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:8975”]I don’t think there’s any specific number of times, it depends on what you and the spirit are trying to accomplish, and also whether you’re doing partial possession (where you retain awareness and the ability to think and act) or full possession, where your consciousness takes a backseat, or you may blackout entirely.

Partial possession can be sustained longer, even over a period of days or weeks, whereas full possession may be undesirable for prolonged periods, especially if you have commitments in normie-land. :slight_smile:

Boss: “Joe, you’re ten minutes late to work, what did -”

Joe: “I AM BAALZEBOTH THE MAGE OF THE UNDERWORLD. SPEAK NOT TO ME OF YOUR PETTY WOES, GIVE ME VIRGINS AND MEAD!”

Boss: “…?!”

Seriously, I’ve sometimes had to operate in the world under partial possession, and depending on the spirit, it can actually be quite hard to act normal even when it’s only a kind of overlay of their consciousness.

So with those practical considerations, and different goals, that’s why there’s not really a single answer, well IMO anyway. :)[/quote]

Or
Boss: Call the guys with the “special” white jacket.

So my best guess is only on the weekends when you are home alone.