Possession

Has anyone ever possessed another person?

If so what happened? What did you experience?
Was it a willing possession or by force?

Was it beneficial for anything? Or it was it harmful and how so?

7 Likes

This will sound WRONG FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS.

When my father died, that night I felt his presence like a second soul within my body for a period of time. He was terribly confused by my body (boobs) but then worked out what had happened and was comforted and went off again.

What did it feel like to me? I didn’t actually leave my body it was as if he and I were there in parallel for that time and sharing the body.

I guess this wasn’t what you were looking for but that is the nearest I’ve experienced.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing it’s still very interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AdamThoth

2 Likes

Yeah, did it a few times.

Willing possession, of course.

It felt like very slight energetic tingles, and I could influence the energy in his body.

Whenever we would change our forms, the energy would amp up or go down, depending on the form. Different forms would have different feelings attached to them as well.

6 Likes

my demon self possessed one of my coven members once so yeah, but he was very sick afterwards.

5 Likes

Was on purpose or a freak thing?

3 Likes

First time i did it deliberate second was a freak thing

3 Likes

Did it effect you in any way?

1 Like

Yeah i felt a odd feeling of being empty and lost during the possession.

2 Likes

This so interesting. I wonder how magicians could explore this area more.

2 Likes

Well in Haiti its a common tradition to perform forced possession, they abduct someone then drug them and give certain poisons like the extract of the suckerfish and loads of different drugs.

They do that to remove the sense of control from the victim, they then keep that person for a few days drugging them and then when their will is crushed they call the loa into the person as if they are a living vessel.

Some Loa will use that body then do work for the Hougan in our world.

2 Likes

Yea I’ve read about that. It’s alot of where we get the idea of zombies from.

But I was thinking of more a safer and consentual way … I don’t wanna go to jail for kidnapping and drugging :joy: orange isn’t the new black for me… I like black :black_heart:

2 Likes

haha true i’ll look into it soon and get back to you on the topic i can think of a few ways but its just theory ill ask my demon child he’s amazing with shit like that.

2 Likes

Oh cool thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

no problem.

1 Like

I once possessed the body of a man in China for about five minutes. It was a freak accident and I don’t know how I ended up there either.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that made me chuckle :grin:

Did take long to figure out what was happening? Did it scare either of you? Did you learn anything?

2 Likes

Are you kidding? I was scared shitless, I was experimenting with binaural beats and opiates understanding that I might get stuck in a coma state for a period of time. It was rather early in my magical career so I think now I could handle it no problem.

3 Likes

I know before my grandpa passed , my mom would go sit with him and one day she got there and my grandpa told her my sister had been there. But my sister was in about 3Rd grade and was at school during the time. So mom said no it couldn’t have been but he insisted so mom just dropped it.

Then that afternoon before my mom even mentioned it. My sister told her that something weird happenew to her at school and no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t focus on anything her work or what the teacher was saying. I wonder if that was some type of accidental possession.

1 Like