Possession Questions

I don’t have much experience with spirits which is probably the main reason I have taken interest here other than some minor things (although I do tend to sometimes see them as soon as I wake up. I had confirmed the same entities with people living in my household).

Anyways, I have a friend who gets possessed every now and then, but she is okay for now. She tells me that she blacks out whenever it happens and wakes up with her Catholic parents telling chants and such. I don’t quite think she is free from the possession altogether since she still feels like she might still be possessed. How might I find out the name of the spirit possessing her and find out who sent it to her?

One more idea: With the possibilities of 3D printing nowadays, we might have the technology right now to print a human body with all its cells, organs and such. What if we could crowdfund something like that and have a demon take possession of the body for interviews? I think it would be very interesting.

That is all the questions I have so far. Possibly many, many more to come.

Oh shit I’d pay to see that!

But anyway, if you would like to, keep in mind I have no experience with possessed people, you could try evoking her and separating the two entities magically to interview the demon.

Who sent it to her? I don’t know how you’d track it, but I do know that it’s highly unlikely her PARENTS would be able to do anything.

You could do it the brutal way- vampirize her and aim at the spirit within. You’ll piss it off, but you’d know what it was. PM me if interested in the method, but keep in mind it would probably destroy her chakras.

Also, you need to ponder the question if there are multiple spirits possessing her. If you can try to provoke one of the spirits into a possession with you in the vicinity, all the better.

Just my thoughts.

-Sev

Instead of spending money for a 3D print that may not even work the way you envision it (which would make it a waste of money) why not just evoke a demon and interview it? Why make things harder

I agree save for the “waste of money” portion of your post, Baph.

A 3D printer is NOT a waste of money. Think of all the things you could print with it.

And if the way we envision it works, than we can also print up sacrifices…hehehehehehe…

I don’t believe anyone has 3d printed a full human body yet, might want to wait until that has happened a couple times before you think about doing this.

I’m talking about what the OP said; using the printer to make an exact copy of a human. That’s not printing, its cloning, and you’ll need a lot more than a printer to make a fully functioning clone. Since the 3D printer is incapable of performing that task, buying one for that purpose is a waste of money. Look at it like this. Buying a Lamborghini isn’t a waste of money. Buying one to race at the local race track when you know that you’re banned from said race track is a waste a money. Its not the product that is the waste, its the purpose.

Oh no I didn’t mean cloning. You could just make any random thing using something like 3D modeling. I myself do 3D modeling and use 3D printers. You could make a hell of a lot of stuff nowadays with them. So far, guns, instruments and even a house is being made with it. They’re taking around 20 days to build it. Imagine the possibilities now!

Is this the house you’re talking about?

[url=http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/architecture-design-blog/2014/mar/28/work-begins-on-the-worlds-first-3d-printed-house]http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/architecture-design-blog/2014/mar/28/work-begins-on-the-worlds-first-3d-printed-house[/url]

I have an idea!

What if we can evoke an entity and ask it to imbue it’s energy into something that’s 3D printed? Or if we can get the entity to print something random, to use as a sigil?

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:9, topic:2929”]I have an idea!

What if we can evoke an entity and ask it to imbue it’s energy into something that’s 3D printed? Or if we can get the entity to print something random, to use as a sigil?[/quote]

Have them bless my .40 so I never miss! xD

Baphomet, it was an older article. Haven’t seen that one before, but the article is interesting.

Thought 3d printing was only viable so far with plastics and not organic material or even metals. Until such things are practical, or even possible, I would recommend focusing on evocation in the mean time. And the gun made was plastic as well, not sure about other gun owners on this site, but I prefer stainless steel.

Actually, they are possible with metals and organic material. Hell they even 3D printed a burger. Too bad it cost 200,000 to make it. You just need a huge ass printer and make it custom made for that kind of stuff

Does she pass out when it happens, or is it her own consciousness that blacks out while the entity operates in her body?

If it’s in there while she’s out of it, you could just either wait for it to happen or try to trigger it, then speak to the entity directly through her.

There are some things you can try.Obviously, depending on what you can do. An interesting option would be to divinate on the nature of the spirit, then go for more specific details as the reason for the possession. Then, flip a card that will represent the spirit as a whole and use it as a gateway to it. With that you’ll be able to either go after it or pull it to you, evoking it. The rest will probably be all about having a nice talk to it and taking your measures.
Divinate also on the means the spirit is using to possess her, as on how to close them.

Usually if there is a case of possession, that is off and on but never seems to go away, it’s because at some level the possessed person isn’t willing to let go of the entity. If that’s the case, which is common as they tend to get used to having the entity’s energy, then talk to the possessed about why they hold onto it. Can’t get rid of a possessing entity if the person they are taking isn’t willing to let go, and the person may not even realize on surface that they desire this energy addiction and companionship. It’s easy to loose yourself in possession, it takes a strong will and purpose to do it properly.

Does she pass out when it happens, or is it her own consciousness that blacks out while the entity operates in her body?

If it’s in there while she’s out of it, you could just either wait for it to happen or try to trigger it, then speak to the entity directly through her.

She does pass out when it happens, but she sees it coming before it does happen. She doesn’t really get possessed much anymore, but the spirit still lingers around her and she can sense it.