Possession by Lilith or naamah

What’s your experience being possessed by either of them?

2 Likes

Can’t really say that much about possession. But I have for a brief moment felt Lilith being within from me, that was a lovely moment. It ignited a spiritual spark from deep within me and newfound excitedment for the mysteries.

4 Likes

Funny timing. I experienced this for the first time just last night.

It was a distinct feeling from Lilith’s usual energy. If felt like a storm in the center of my soul was pumping electricity through my body and everything was shooting upwards and out. The emotions i felt were like a state of constant ectscy for everyone and everything around me.

2 Likes

What happened next. Did she make you do anything?

1 Like

When you’re possessed by Lilith (her , i like to call it ‘basic side’ if that makes any sense)
You’ll feel like an extremely playful cat on lovedrugs who drunk way to much wine and wants to orgasm a fountain, swim in it, wants fucking blood and sex and chocolat and some more blood…

2 Likes

Not really. I did a spell for a friend sense she was already there to help, but that was unrelated. I think Lilith’s sole motivation was to just hitch a ride for a bit

That is an alluring cocktail.

3 Likes

Oh fuck yes it is.
I think that when you and your partner are possesed by Lilith on some warm summer night in a country like spain, portugal or morocco or something… How will you not orgasm yourself to other dimensions?

2 Likes

So where does this blood come from and how do you get it

I dont know man.
Blood, you crave for it, just like you’ll crave for being totally unbridled

So what did you do

1 Like

Enjoyed the feeling, let it overwhelm me.
I did some rituals afterwards.

For example, took an apple, covered it in my sperm, exrracting it while thinking if her and chanting her Enn or other chants tonher while reaching orgasm.

1 Like

read enjoy instead of do, my bad. i changed my reply

1 Like

Did you get any benefits?

1 Like

Yes.
Lilith gives great gnosis and is an awesome goddess to work with.
Much insight in my sexuality, my carnal site, how to handle it etc

1 Like