Possessing others

Well on a Karmic level you KIND OF do invite something bigger.

But you have to use common sense when it comes to karma. You can curse yourself and invite something bigger by believing and transmitting something like that. But the common sense is that Earth is like a Finite Sandbox of experiences (karma)… so one has a certain limited number of Karmic Ley-line/Spirit Road Psychic Lines covering the earth (psychic matrix) which can split off into various different Timeline (Energy of Time-line Bodies) of Alternate Realities for different people.

FYI… this is a Psychic matrix Roadmap… its more complicated than this… but I am just detailing Runic Webo of Life as an examples… where your walking the Karmic Routes of Life you will eventually run into something bigger if it just happens to be in your area (duh). So if you act like a food source, then you become a food source. Likewise, if your in Satans Playground, then watch out for Satan! lol

I know this Thread Died a Long time Ago but here my Input on it :
As For Possessing someone Else I am sure it is Possible, i have not experienced it but i am sure based on my Experience and Knowledge.

In the Vampiric Tradition, the Vampire at the Moment of Death is strongly encourage to Posses another Person, preferably a Newly Born Child that is Chosen prior to the Death of the Vampire. Its a Kind of Immortality. Often the Vampire feeling that his Ends is Near will Kill Himself in a Ritualistic Fashion and Posses the Being he want, Like i said earlier a New Born Child is the Ideal but anyone Less Strong then the Vampire can Work Well.

Ideally the Vampire Should have many Female Disciple that will Become Pregnant in Order to Supply the ''Human ressource ‘’ the Vampire Need for this Ritual.

This is of Course in the Best of case.

As For the How to do this, its Basicly pushing your Soul into the other Being and by Doing so expulsing the Original Soul from his Body.

The Reason why i think this Ritual must be done after the Physical Death of the Vampire is that the Bond to his Physical Body must be severed, since if there is still a Link to it, his Soul will return to it.

[quote=“DrknessNC, post:1, topic:5731”]I am interested in the bullet point on the mastering soul travel offering.

** I understand the caveat about hard work…

If you can possess others, can you just keep them.

Can you fully detach and reattach to another person?[/quote]

Yes

[quote=“Mephistor, post:22, topic:5731”]I know this Thread Died a Long time Ago but here my Input on it :
As For Possessing someone Else I am sure it is Possible, i have not experienced it but i am sure based on my Experience and Knowledge.

In the Vampiric Tradition, the Vampire at the Moment of Death is strongly encourage to Posses another Person, preferably a Newly Born Child that is Chosen prior to the Death of the Vampire. Its a Kind of Immortality. Often the Vampire feeling that his Ends is Near will Kill Himself in a Ritualistic Fashion and Posses the Being he want, Like i said earlier a New Born Child is the Ideal but anyone Less Strong then the Vampire can Work Well.

Ideally the Vampire Should have many Female Disciple that will Become Pregnant in Order to Supply the ''Human ressource ‘’ the Vampire Need for this Ritual.

As For the How to do this, its Basicly pushing your Soul into the other Being and by Doing so expulsing the Original Soul from his Body.

The Reason why i think this Ritual must be done after the Physical Death of the Vampire is that the Bond to his Physical Body must be severed, since if there is still a Link to it, his Soul will return to it.[/quote]

I don’t think you have to go as far as killing yourself. Lol, I mean if you really mastered this tradition instead of regurgitating what other people have said then you’d know how everything is “real” and “concrete” to the point where death isn’t even a thing.

I’m not trying to be rude here either. So I’m sorry in advance for sounding like a dick but I feel like most people don’t understand this tradition enough to really make use of it. I mean all of what you wrote sounds great! But, that more or less sounds like a spiritual pipe dream to me. You have to start with what is real and know who you really are before you can figure out immortality. :slight_smile:

I dunno - forced reincarnation and being a “walk-in” are recognised things, so is incarnating in your own family line, though I find the idea of using your own child who’s already alive a bit distasteful, but maybe that’s a chick thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:24, topic:5731”][quote=“Mephistor, post:22, topic:5731”]I know this Thread Died a Long time Ago but here my Input on it :

The Reason why i think this Ritual must be done after the Physical Death of the Vampire is that the Bond to his Physical Body must be severed, since if there is still a Link to it, his Soul will return to it.[/quote]

I don’t think you have to go as far as killing yourself. Lol, I mean if you really mastered this tradition instead of regurgitating what other people have said then you’d know how everything is “real” and “concrete” to the point where death isn’t even a thing.

I’m not trying to be rude here either. So I’m sorry in advance for sounding like a dick but I feel like most people don’t understand this tradition enough to really make use of it. I mean all of what you wrote sounds great! But, that more or less sounds like a spiritual pipe dream to me. You have to start with what is real and know who you really are before you can figure out immortality. :)[/quote]

Actually you didn’t sound like dick, at least you never was with me, In my Paradigm and Experiene, To fully posses someone else Body, your Physical body must die, since there will always be a Link connecting you to your Living Physical Body.

But of Course, at the point i’m at, Death, Live etc… are pretty much the same for me. I’m very found of Unity, i dont Like Dualism too much.

Is there a ritual to do this for someone? I’m looking for someone to perform this for me, and switch my body.

My goal is complete theft of another persons life and flesh. I want to carry My education forward. Why go through that crap again.

Toward that goal, I will take smaller steps say ; 1 hour, 3 hours, 12 hours…

The last goal would be to find a child well placed in society and wealth and retire to it. Have My own wealth stored in a code phrase trust account and come and get it later. Or just as easily be friends with the family and make My target the heir to start collecting at 14.

Just make sure I a home schooled and manipulate My parents to leave Me alone.

The greatest wealth is getting back the time of education to be a child.

I have thought just as much about time travel back to My Early childhood but extremely manipulate My family.

1 Like

It does seem obscene that humans go through life gathering experience and wisdom, and then have to reset into a mindless little bundle that craps its own pants for months and can’t function properly for years. I mean babies and toddlers are adorable, until you have to face being one again.

I’d find it hard to jump into a small child, but a moody emo teenager who has every opportunity in life and is too screwed up to see it, yeah, that could look tempting. :slight_smile:

But I hope to incarnate within my own family in Europe, because I think genetics matterm that your DNA is the “manifestation base” created by your soul, that’s kind of Plan A right now.

Plan “?” is to end death as we know it, just like some magicians are working to get spirits physically manifest among us, but it’s kind of a big task, and there’s no instruction manual…

An infant would offer the least resistance and the least possibility of the parents thinking something was wrong.

Plan C is human cloning. Yes I would gladly jump into My own clone that was made genetically perfect and enhanced.

1 Like

It is possible to possess other. I wrote at “overcoming someone’s will for love” subject a little bit about it. If the target has weak will power you can possess the almost 100%. But you can’t possess continuously just for periods of time. Or maybe you can but is just me I did not find out how

2 Likes

I have interim goals … 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 3 days.

A lot of powerfull things can be done in one hour.

If you need someone to practice this with I’d be more than up to the task of it. Although I have no experience in such things.

FYI upon some review the Yoga Sutras 3.37 mention the ability for a mind to enter another(s) body. This could be a touch point for further research. There are stories of this method being used in India, for example an old yogi, upon seeing a young man die, inhabits the body and heals it, then live out another partial lifetime with a new body. I forget the specific text this was mentioned in.

2 Likes

Could you possibly explain more how to do this ?

you can opress and make someones energy/astral body obedient to you, you know, make him evokeable or invokeable in whatever situation you wish, give you energy in what situation you wish, make involuntary bodymovements etc…

but i wouldnt abuse beings for fun atleast, wouldnt start war for nothing, but revenge is doable

just talk to beins higher selves, drain them and make them woe obedience, voila, posessed.

Thread is ancient, and this user is banned, but has anyone done this? What if your goal isn’t to permanently become someone else but to temporarily control them? In the words of Anakin, “Is it possible to learn this power?”

To be honest I haven’t thought of possession in well Since last I’ve been on here and it doesn’t concern me anymore but I had my reasons though they were not very good reasons to pursue it.

1 Like

In the book Kundalini Tantra one of the powers of people who activate their Ajna chakra is to take over the bodies of other people. It does not explain how though.

Excellent book that serves as a high level conceptual introduction to the concepts, with warnings and suggestions to discourage those who would be improper students of the practices and deliberately leaves it to the adherent to find a guru to teach them the specific practices via diksha, personal instruction and shaktipat.

Though you can travel the road to such a place as obtaining such a power by the Grace of the Divine or intuition led self-study, its just a perilous journey most not only will fail if they attempt but will wrought ruin upon themselves and anyone too close in earning some correction from up high for adharmic behavior. If you travel such a road successfully, you would not need instructions on how precisely to do this, you just would as dharma required as the this is how the siddhi understood by Hindus works, when you need to use such a power to achieve dharma it would be available as Ganesha removes the obstacles normally barring such. Being in viragaiya, you would only use it such as to achieve the dharmic aim and leave it at that unless needing it again. Sadly one such aim is not showing it off to others or personally gaining as the primary impetus, if either is the intention Ganesha will hinder your progress. Shaktipat from a Guru will cue you into how to do it too, generally siddhi are like psychic/ESP senses or moving one’s limbs in how they are triggered if they are active as this would have to be (as opposed to passive siddhi like the horror of ever being subjected to hearing other’s thoughts in subtle or loud and gross form), but to those without them even describing as much would mean little. Just as describing, for instance, how to wiggle your ears to someone without the ability would mean little.