Possessing others

I am interested in the bullet point on the mastering soul travel offering.

** I understand the caveat about hard work…

If you can possess others, can you just keep them.

Can you fully detach and reattach to another person?

1 Like

The author Draja Mickaharic in his book ‘Immortality’ offers some stories about it, with the caveat that they are stories heard from others and may not be accurate. There are other references I have come across. It’s more common to hear about temporarily inhabiting animals.

I have not personally heard of anyone doing this, but I think it might be possible with enough practice. You’ll have to try it yourself to be sure, as with most things personal experience is the only real proof.

1 Like

There’s a phenomena known as being a “walk-in” which means when someone’s spirit wishes to leave their body for some reason, you may walk in and take their body and life over.

There’s a lot of crazy stuff online about this, and I don’t know much about it, but it exists as an idea, so it might be worth researching.

2 Likes

First thanks for the responses.

Yes I think of it like a kinky version of Quantum Leap.

To my mind, kink and magick are hand and glove.

Ultimately it boils down to, what really attaches your soul to your flesh.

Ultimately… Is your body just an interchangeable glove for your soul in this realm?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:5731”]There’s a phenomena known as being a “walk-in” which means when someone’s spirit wishes to leave their body for some reason, you may walk in and take their body and life over.

There’s a lot of crazy stuff online about this, and I don’t know much about it, but it exists as an idea, so it might be worth researching.[/quote]

This is how some members of the Knight’s Templar have basically become immortal. However, some bits and pieces also make it hard as hell. When you are sick or near death, you lose some amounts of energy in your body that hurts your ability to perform magick. Also, it’s best to inhabit somebody that is either brain dead or in coma. They are already partially detached from their body, however you may be stuck in coma for the rest of the time that you inhabit that body.

Also
You must already be near death to do this (to the best of my knowledge), and if you fail at overtaking their body, you die permanentely.
Honestly it’s easier to do a reincarnation spell to achieve immortality.

Entering another person’s body (and keeping it) is called trong-jug in Tibetan yoga. The details of how to perform trong-jug are sketchy in Tibetan yoga texts, although the practice is related to phowa. The best practice guide I’ve seen is in Draja Mickaharic’s book Immortality even though Mickaharic has no connection to Tibetan yoga. He learned from different sources.

3 Likes

Here I wonder about the old shamanic thing whereby you enter into combat with the spirit of a disease or whatever, battle it, master it, and can then heal it in others (not always yourself)…

If I was to draw up a theoretical model of how to ace this, that might be included - take what killed your nearest ancestors, which may be your own weakness, and make it your bitch.

pretty scary stuff, i think so i should remember to have defenses against this before i’m so famous that everyone wants to be me :S

except i think i’m pretty safe already.

In the book Kundalini Tantra one of the powers of people who activate their Ajna chakra is to take over the bodies of other people. It does not explain how though.

1 Like

Once you reach the Causal Plane (aka, Akashic Library), you can do this - to a degree. As I’ve experienced this, it’s less like trading their body for yours and more like hovering near them, directing their actions and, to a smaller degree, their thoughts. They tend to become a bit emotionally agitated over the perceived loss of control. Long story short, you switch your “record” (your complete incarnational history) for theirs.

As far as defenses, I would think that anyone that could shift their perception to the Causal Plane and switch records back would at least be able to cut this sort of control short pdq.

Anyway, there may be more intense versions of this that are as yet unavailable to me; I’m just beginning my exploration of the Causal Plane.

2 Likes

[quote=“Arkhilokhus, post:10, topic:5731”]Once you reach the Causal Plane (aka, Akashic Library), you can do this - to a degree. As I’ve experienced this, it’s less like trading their body for yours and more like hovering near them, directing their actions and, to a smaller degree, their thoughts. They tend to become a bit emotionally agitated over the perceived loss of control. Long story short, you switch your “record” (your complete incarnational history) for theirs.

As far as defenses, I would think that anyone that could shift their perception to the Causal Plane and switch records back would at least be able to cut this sort of control short pdq.

Anyway, there may be more intense versions of this that are as yet unavailable to me; I’m just beginning my exploration of the Causal Plane.[/quote]

Wait… Switch record, but wouldn’t that mean they think that they are you? have your memories? Or do you suggest that person is nothing else than something based on memories?

I don’t know switching stuff isn’t my kind of magic anyways, i love being myself i think being myself is probably one of the greatest gifts i could ever have - and also one of the main reasons why i’m interested in occult to be separate entity, not part of some “unity and peace” which sounds like the most horrible and meaningless thing… I mean there wouldn’t be anything to act upon as a self agent, so i sort of do get these demons that want to act as a power they are… Maybe i become alike.

Even though it sounds pretty annoying that some magicians are calling you 24/7 … i guess they have non-time based system for that.

anyways, i probably missed some point but whatever.

Now you’re getting it.

Or, to put it another way, the entire series of causes (and effects, which become causes for later effects, natch) that led to your specific identity is held in place by memory. By taking on the memories of someone else, you can change your identity. Also, you can add memories without taking away your own - so I could take on the memories of someone I’ve never met, someone dead, even, and benefit from being more extroverted or calm under pressure or whatever. In theory, I should be able to develop new talents and skills this way, although I’ve yet to be able to do this in practice.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that is the person, maybe person’s assumed identity - but if you think this is a person then our database in our personal heads has different meanings for words. :smiley:

By possessing someone i would posses someone’s body, except that i wouldn’t do that really… Or if i did i would posses a body of a millionaire or a celebrity temporarily have a massive party and then send money to this body, but there is easier ways to obtain money and shit so … no.

To me a person, or a being is something only 1 can be - no matter what it does remember or think it is, it is the thing that it has always been. Like we are, i don’t know who i was in previous lives if there were such but it still was me…

I’m sure there are simpler ways to gain skills than copying people’s memory… Also less dangerous ways, that sounds like something that can seriously mind fuck you.

At least people should always remember the danger of getting into a psychosis and turning to christian or muslim out of fear is always a danger :smiley:

1 Like

Well reincarnation may be simpler and safer but the basis of what I want is to NOT REPEAT the dumb crap of childhood.

If I already have the mind of a college professor I want to party with the next chance. Sure I would read what interests me but if school was bad in the 70’s and now they threaten kids for eating their toast like a gun then I can only imagine if I did it today and wound up in class in 2020.

I asked this question because it is one of the hardest conceivable workings in a world and reality that try’s to strip our power.

Is the perceived difficulty of a work simply this plane’s or the entities of this plane holding us back from our power?

I guess I will be learning that from Eriesh’taetohl and Alak’than in my blood pact mentorship under Azazel.

Damn straight I took EA on his working.

I think of it like buying Alaska.

Do I have the confidence to do it all myself… No.

With EA’s experience and direct help … HELL YES!

Successful people work as a team. EA has people . No successful person is an island.

And yes I know there is pain, confusion, learning and WORK to be done.

1 Like

I’m confused on this whole memories and reincarnation thing.

Can someone please explain to me a bit better,how exactly Akashic Records can be swapped?

I grew to believe that once a Soul reached the Eternal Source,the concept of ‘‘your’’ soul dissipates,as it assimilates into the All,and as one reincarnates,they pull together several fragments,of several souls,and several other things,to create the new person.

So,it’d make sense that by that logic,I,was in some point in the distant past,Aphra Behn,which wouldn’t conflict with the fact that Lady Eva,or my mom,or other people,too would have past life memories of being Aphra Behn.As an example.

So,while one does have a chain of memories of past lives,other people may have it too,because a full consciousness is disintegrated to mingle with other pieces to create new ones.

So,now I’m a smidge confused…how does this all work?

I don’t think I can answer the philosophical question you pose fully, because I’m just starting to learn about these things myself. Let me talk a bit about my experiences and see if that helps. I’m going to be somewhat vague, because I don’t want to precondition your own experience with the Causal Plane.

Once you’re at the Causal Plane, you are in a much more abstract mode of existence than your astral form. In a way, your body is a body of thought rather than form, but thoughts specifically of past events - memories. In this plane, you can connect to any memory of any being. The way this manifested to my perception was of a large hall of records, which Eric identifies with the Akashic Library. You can access any being by basically thinking about them. So if the Hall appears to you as a large filing cabinet, you can think of someone and their “drawer” will appear before you. Opening it, you can access records of their past lives, and go into those lives, experiencing and living them, and gaining an understanding of how those experiences led to their current identity.

How do these chains of specific lives get ordered and created - how do they connect together to form a specific identity? I have no idea. The best advice I can give is to rise on the planes above the astral and experience it for yourself.

Regarding the "switching"of records, this was an experiment I performed. I wanted to see what would happen if I took the records inside one drawer and moved them into another drawer, and vice versa. Once you’re in the Hall, it’s easy enough to do. Then go to the body of the person you switched with and observe what happens.

1 Like

That’s fucked, i thrive towards cult ov secrecy and elitism that i hope exists in vast depths of existence - so i could close my akashic record to only use of myself or small group/“spiritual family” of mine.

Non-unity for life and death :smiley: i am very ANTI-hippie peace,love,unity,we are all the same values. but it doesn’t mean that i would want to just exist all alone in my own universum.

I’m not really asking anything by this… I’m just thinking out loud, because my psyche does care somewhat about other beings after all. (in a way that it cares about myself, and myself needs others and others may need me )

I dunno best to experience and reveal these mysteries to myself, like E.A has done for himself… I assume.

I wouldn’t say that i’m my body or my memories, nor even my thoughts - i’m the one who observes and is, i am the experiencing conciousness that has its specific code to be unique and this i believe about many of you, but i also have this weird idea that some people are less “real” that others, and are supposed to be part of some unity - and then others are supposed to go in different ways of existence, baseline is that not all are the same in my philosophical view.

I’m sure they know me in the akashic records…Or then they don’t which would be the same thing!

Here I wonder about the old shamanic thing whereby you enter into combat with the spirit of a disease or whatever, battle it, master it, and can then heal it in others (not always yourself)…

If I was to draw up a theoretical model of how to ace this, that might be included - take what killed your nearest ancestors, which may be your own weakness, and make it your bitch.[/quote]

You essentially have to be a bigger monster than the monster you are fighting, in order to heal the client you are working for. This is similar to just “walking in” to a person and killing that aspect of their soul which is the “demon,” and then temporarily replacing it with yours (you are inhabiting them), where you then in essence “rebuild” their soul which is essentially a form of “Soul Retrieval.”

FYI, rebuilding and retrieval will depending on your perception of things: Its hard to explain, but think of each point in space containing the Dimensions/Points/Time in other zones… where one would sort of…“fold space” to reach another point. One could do something similar with Informational Retrieval (Fractal Informational) to where one likewise does it with “Soul Retrieval.” I do it in my own meditations to retrieve certain kinds of information.

1 Like

Great description - people often mistake healing for being one of the weaker arts, kind of handing out tea and sympathy - they forget it’s about going to war on all kinds of levels!

1 Like

Great description - people often mistake healing for being one of the weaker arts, kind of handing out tea and sympathy - they forget it’s about going to war on all kinds of levels![/quote]

LOL!One of the most common arguments Muslim scholars make against magick,is that magick never helps and that if magick is used to remove a curse,then an even bigger one is coming.

As in,you’re scaring one Jinn away with a bigger one,but when the old one is gone the bigger Jinn is gonna start messing up the victim’s life,until the client goes to the seer again and again and again…

It’s their way of saying ‘‘ruqya is the only real white magick’’,but obviously,we see from experience,that those statements…aren’t exactly true.

I digress,though.No changing topics,no hijacking threads!We’re keeping this thread at the possibility of possessing someone.

Which brings me to my next point,what happens to a person’s spirit while they’re asleep?

My theory was always that they sink into the dreamscape,a part of their mindscape(which is the ‘‘inner world’’,and ‘‘happy place’’ we can all enter when we sink deep into ourselves),but biology aside,what happens to people,when they sleep on a metaphysical level?